Active Topics

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by Maj3stic View Post
My sweet spot is 1300 mhz with the default voltage, 1375000, battery consumption is about the same for me and everything is so smooth and quick! Just did a minimal stress test of 25apps which included angry bird with magic and actioncam. It was so smooth switching between everything no lag in site.
1375000 is your default voltage? Mine is 1225000.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Last edited by Arie; 2012-04-25 at 17:45.

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
1375000 is your default voltage? Mine is 1275000.
Just got my first random reboot. Going back to 1200mhz.

Edit: Going back down to 1100mhz. Seems to be the sweet spot at stock voltage.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Last edited by Arie; 2012-04-25 at 18:01.

Been running mine at 1.3 ghz in nitdroid for 3 days without any reboots or any other problem. I'm on version 1.3.
before that 3days in Harmattan at 1.3ghz without any problems whatsoever.

Haven't touched the voltage at all.

Fyi: N9 made in Finland.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper_swe For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
So far so good, still ok with 1300MHz sr on and 1350000 mv, great Opptimizer working and looking good, excelent work, BIG thnx for dev.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
[QUOTE=Creamy Goodness;1197253]https://www.wepay.com/donations/n9-a...reamy-goodness

thanks

It's a lot of work, and no way I can put this in the store, so I will accept donations...
I finished the UI, it could use some more warning messages, like a confirmation before setting a high rate or voltage, but no major problems are left. I am trying to fix something in the kernel module though, I wanted it to return to the default voltage when you don't supply one. Can't get it to work though. I really want to fix that before releasing, as updating the kernel module requires a full reboot and is a pain. The UI isn't working perfectly without this either, since if you disable 'custom voltage' and save it doesn't go back to normal. Anyways, if you guys don't care about that stuff you can donate and I will send you the 99% working 'beta' version by email. I'll give you another option if you're not able to donate, simply join #inception on irc.freenode.net and message me (CreamyG31337). If you send your email I will send it there, or just stay online if you don't want to give me the address. Either way, I won't be home for a few hours, so don't expect instant delivery. I'll try to spend a few hours tonight or tomorrow to fix these last problems before releasing a 100% working version here. Thanks for your patience.

Do you have paypal donations? If not, no big deal. Just my preferred method. Again thanks for your work. This phone gets better by the month

Last edited by justadude; 2012-04-26 at 05:55.

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
yeah you can try this:

Paypal donate link

thanks

Btw I made some good progress today:
The symsearch module can now be unloaded so updating is easier. I added a warning screen to the UI that appears if you enter dangerously high values, just to make sure you don't do anything stupid by accident. I also fixed the problem with the voltage not returning to normal when you don't enter a custom voltage.
I only have one more thing to do before releasing this, I need to run the stability test in a separate thread so it doesn't prompt you to close the app when it's busy.

The Following User Says Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Posts: 93 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Halifax
Just donated bra, thanks once more for your hard work. I'll pm you my email.

The Following User Says Thank You to Maj3stic For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
yeah you can try this:

Paypal donate link

thanks

Btw I made some good progress today:
The symsearch module can now be unloaded so updating is easier. I added a warning screen to the UI that appears if you enter dangerously high values, just to make sure you don't do anything stupid by accident. I also fixed the problem with the voltage not returning to normal when you don't enter a custom voltage.
I only have one more thing to do before releasing this, I need to run the stability test in a separate thread so it doesn't prompt you to close the app when it's busy.
Donation complete Again thanks for going through the headaches.

The Following User Says Thank You to justadude For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
yeah you can try this:

Paypal donate link

thanks
One more donation.
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

The Following User Says Thank You to rcolistete For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
I just sent out the latest build to everyone that donated, and a few others that just asked nicely. Hopefully my beta testers don't find any more problems! If you want the beta too, feel free to pm me here or on irc, don't post your email in the thread.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post: