Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
BTW, did everybody notice last month that Python was upgraded to ver 3.7 in Ooolalaka? I did read the release notes but must have blown right by that part.
Yes, it was clear in notes that python3 was upgraded 3.4->3.7.
Still patiently waiting for fixes for some apps not working with 3.7. Rpncalc also broke with that release and is urgently needed in my daily usage, so might need to fix it eventhough maintainer promised an update.

The gecko bump to esr45 is getting me back a large number of captcha protected sites, so very pleased with that.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ljo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
Hossa

the first thing coming to my mind
This was my share: Hossa Hossa

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
Hossa

the first thing coming to my mind
I think this is the correct answer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltQOvXNuWyU

http://hossa.fi/?lang=en

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Metsämies For This Useful Post:
I could not type tweets with Sailfish Browser. Typing space after a word makes the preceding word disappear in the tweet entry field. Hope the update fixes this.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lal For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by lal View Post
I could not type tweets with Sailfish Browser. Typing space after a word makes the preceding word disappear in the tweet entry field. Hope the update fixes this.
Nope, bug is still present, just tested for you.

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
What has happened was that the phone rebooted in my pocket about 20 times in one day in Legoland.
That sounds like a bug solved in 3.02 where too many available APs crash the system?
I can confirm this as solved.
It happened to me at each and every tradefair last year (probably each booth with its own wlan ap) but not after 3.0.2 anymore.

EDIT: Could also be that the behaviour changed when i switched form X to XA2 though now that i am thinking about more.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
"Hossa" only reminds me of bad experiences in my youth...

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=smh834dsYu8

(Product names and the effects on other countries - and duplicate effects on not reading all posts...)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cy8aer For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lal View Post
But Deepl now works

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cy8aer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Using "devel-su sfos-upgrade 3.0.3.8" and upgrading from 3.0.1.11, I am stuck at "[75 %] [Install] sailfish-ease-vkb 1.0.2-8 [100 %]".

I had no idea this package could cause issues with upgrades. What can I do now? What happens if I just interrupt the process with Ctrl+C in the terminal?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Using "devel-su sfos-upgrade 3.0.3.8" and upgrading from 3.0.1.11, I am stuck at "[75 %] [Install] sailfish-ease-vkb 1.0.2-8 [100 %]".
First time i read "sfos-upgrade" as cli command tbh

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
It's a third-party script, not a vanilla command, but it just automates ssu re, version --dup, and steps like disabling Patchmanager patches.

I interrupted the process, removed sailfish-ease-vkb and ran sfos-upgrade 3.0.3.8 again. Seems to have completed the installation this time, I'll see after reboot if everything is broken.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: