Active Topics

Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Turned out that it was due to ffmpeg update. To get it back

Code:
flatpak update --commit=6cc32e9f41c440fd05c2bbfcf0eeafee974c95a2d89f8f738492966d68ab8a8d org.freedesktop.Platform.ffmpeg-full
Reference: https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak/issues/3097

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 19 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Apr 2020 @ Spain
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
Turned out that it was due to ffmpeg update. To get it back

Code:
flatpak update --commit=6cc32e9f41c440fd05c2bbfcf0eeafee974c95a2d89f8f738492966d68ab8a8d org.freedesktop.Platform.ffmpeg-full
Reference: https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak/issues/3097
Great!! It works again, thank you!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carmenfdezb For This Useful Post:
Flatpak has been bumped to 1.6.5. Update as usual via zypper or some other tool.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
I am trying to install angelfish but my device always gets rebooted right after the installation starts. After the reboot, it looks like the app is installed but in reality, it is not the case. When I try to remove it with 'flatpak remove --user angelfish', the device also instantly gets rebooted.
I am following the instructions from here. (Flatpak version is 1.6.5)
Is it just I, or somebody else is having similar issues? Thanks.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by edp17 View Post
I am trying to install angelfish but my device always gets rebooted right after the installation starts. After the reboot, it looks like the app is installed but in reality, it is not the case. When I try to remove it with 'flatpak remove --user angelfish', the device also instantly gets rebooted.
I am following the instructions from here. (Flatpak version is 1.6.5)
Is it just I, or somebody else is having similar issues? Thanks.
Have you tried to remove setuid from flatpak-bwrap?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Have you tried to remove setuid from flatpak-bwrap?
Thank you this helped with the install/uninstall.

However, once I successfully installed the angelfish, when I start it with 'flatpak-runner org.kde.mobile.angelfish' while the setuid is removed from flatpak-bwrap, I get this:

Code:
[nemo@GalaxyNote4 ~]$ flatpak-runner org.kde.mobile.angelfish
Starting: org.kde.mobile.angelfish
[D] unknown:0 - Using Wayland-EGL
library "libgui.so" wasn't loaded and RTLD_NOLOAD prevented it
Wayland socket: ../../display/wayland-1
WAYLAND_DISPLAY="../../display/wayland-1" FLATPAK_MALIIT_CONTAINER_DBUS="unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-2jgsVazrhw,guid=6dbb0b460b76ace39f6f63685f2d0ab1" flatpak run --env=QT_WAYLAND_FORCE_DPI=517 --filesystem=/system:ro --filesystem=/vendor:ro --device=all --talk-name=org.maliit.server --env=QTWEBENGINE_CHROMIUM_FLAGS=--disable-gpu-compositing --num-raster-threads=1 --enable-viewport --disable-composited-antialiasing --env=QTWEBENGINE_DISABLE_GPU_THREAD=1 --env=QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_MOBILE=1 --env=QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_STYLE=Plasma --env=HYBRIS_EGLPLATFORM_DIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib/libhybris --env=HYBRIS_LINKER_DIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib/libhybris/linker --env=HYBRIS_LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib:/usr/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib:/vendor/lib:/system/lib --env=LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib org.kde.mobile.angelfish
[D] onCompleted:424 - Warning: specifying an object instance for initialPage is sub-optimal - prefer to use a Component
[W] unknown:53 - file:///usr/share/flatpak-runner/qml/main.qml:53:26: Unable to assign [undefined] to bool
bwrap: Creating new namespace failed, likely because the kernel does not support user namespaces.  bwrap must be installed setuid on such systems.
The namespace is in the kernel because the 'zcat /proc/config.gz | grep CONFIG_NAMESPACES' gives me: 'CONFIG_NAMESPACES=y'

If I put the setguid back to the flatpak-bwrap, upon starting angelfish I get a screen whith the circle animation and the following in the console:
Code:
[nemo@GalaxyNote4 ~]$ flatpak-runner org.kde.mobile.angelfish
Starting: org.kde.mobile.angelfish
[D] unknown:0 - Using Wayland-EGL
library "libgui.so" wasn't loaded and RTLD_NOLOAD prevented it
Wayland socket: ../../display/wayland-2
WAYLAND_DISPLAY="../../display/wayland-2" FLATPAK_MALIIT_CONTAINER_DBUS="unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-1MAKn0UhdE,guid=ff1e7aa17d091e23d6b5f2775f2d0bb5" flatpak run --env=QT_WAYLAND_FORCE_DPI=517 --filesystem=/system:ro --filesystem=/vendor:ro --device=all --talk-name=org.maliit.server --env=QTWEBENGINE_CHROMIUM_FLAGS=--disable-gpu-compositing --num-raster-threads=1 --enable-viewport --disable-composited-antialiasing --env=QTWEBENGINE_DISABLE_GPU_THREAD=1 --env=QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_MOBILE=1 --env=QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_STYLE=Plasma --env=HYBRIS_EGLPLATFORM_DIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib/libhybris --env=HYBRIS_LINKER_DIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib/libhybris/linker --env=HYBRIS_LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib:/usr/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib:/vendor/lib:/system/lib --env=LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib org.kde.mobile.angelfish
[D] onCompleted:424 - Warning: specifying an object instance for initialPage is sub-optimal - prefer to use a Component
[W] unknown:53 - file:///usr/share/flatpak-runner/qml/main.qml:53:26: Unable to assign [undefined] to bool
bwrap: execvp xdg-dbus-proxy: No such file or directory
The last line rings a bell about something but I don't remember. Can you help me out, please?

The Following User Says Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post:
xdg-dbus-proxy: do you have it installed? maybe try to install again flatpak-runner, that should pull all dependencies...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
xdg-dbus-proxy: do you have it installed? maybe try to install again flatpak-runner, that should pull all dependencies...
Yes, that is installed:

Code:
[nemo@GalaxyNote4 ~]$ sudo zypper se xdg-dbus-proxy
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...

S | Name                       | Summary                                      
--+----------------------------+-------------------------------------------
i | xdg-dbus-proxy             | Filtering proxy for D-Bus connections
  | xdg-dbus-proxy-debuginfo   | Debug information for package xdg-dbus-proxy
  | xdg-dbus-proxy-debugsource | Debug sources for package xdg-dbus-proxy

The Following User Says Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by edp17 View Post
Yes, that is installed:

Code:
[nemo@GalaxyNote4 ~]$ sudo zypper se xdg-dbus-proxy
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...

S | Name                       | Summary                                      
--+----------------------------+-------------------------------------------
i | xdg-dbus-proxy             | Filtering proxy for D-Bus connections
  | xdg-dbus-proxy-debuginfo   | Debug information for package xdg-dbus-proxy
  | xdg-dbus-proxy-debugsource | Debug sources for package xdg-dbus-proxy
Beats me. Maybe try to reinstall it. Don't remember seeing this error...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Beats me. Maybe try to reinstall it. Don't remember seeing this error...
No, I wouldn't do that! Ever.
Instead, I'll go and double-check the requirements and try to reinstall everything.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was a limitation/bug of my port for this device. I'll let you know the outcome here anyway. Thank you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post:

Tags
flatpak