Hello!
I recently got a device and now I want to configure the device for my needs (a small pda with qwerty for work)
I've already put all the tweaks and patches for the OS but I've come across a gap in the OpenConnect application for maemo. When enabled, it generates an error of the form "8105: error: 14094410: SSL routines: SSL3_READ_BYTES: sslv3 alert handshake failure: s3_pkt.c: 1146: SSL alert number 40". The connection string is
"openconnect --no-cert-check --disable-ipv6 -v foo.bar". Wherein
curl does not produce errors associated with encryption algorithms and opens the page

I thought that the version of the OpenSSL package in the phone is outdated, but version 1.0.1g already works with the protocol tlsv1 +

Below is the listing of console output for commands (I deleted the addresses of sites because these are corporate sites)

Code:
openconnect --no-cert-check --disable-ipv6 -v foo.bar
Attempting to connect to 127.0.0.1:443
SSL negotiation with foo.bar
SSL connection failure
8105: error: 14094410: SSL routines: SSL3_READ_BYTES: sslv3 alert handshake failure: s3_pkt.c: 1146: SSL alert number 40
Failed to open HTTPS connection to foo.bar
Failed to get WebVPN cookie

Code:
curl -k https://foo.bar

<html>
        <script>
            document.cookie = "tg =; expires = Thu, 01 Jan 1970 22:00:00 GMT; path = /; secure";
            document.cookie = "sdesktop =; expires = Thu, 01 Jan 1970 22:00:00 GMT; path = /; secure";
            document.location.replace ("/ + CSCOE + / logon.html");
        </ script>
    </ html>

I apologize for my bad google.translate