My application manager says: Your system has partially installed or broken packages. You'll have to fix this manually. Try dpkg --configure -a

I just reflashed my rootfs and application manager shows that i have some programs installed what i had before reflash wth ?

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
first of all you need to reflash rootfs & your eMMC if you want a clean device...
second what kind of backup did you use...default backup or backupmenu???

if default backup then dont restore applications list in that backup....i

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Why do you flash at all, if a simple 'dpkg --configure -a' like stated in the error message would have solved the issue?!

I reflashed vanilla, no backup. And that dpkg --configure -a message came after reflash. Now i can install programs from fapman but it always says error after install but still it succes, weird. Can i flash emmc only ? I already installed everything again.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by shnigi View Post
I reflashed vanilla, no backup. And that dpkg --configure -a message came after reflash. Now i can install programs from fapman but it always says error after install but still it succes, weird. Can i flash emmc only ? I already installed everything again.
NO...your need to re-flash eMMC aka Vanilla first (without rebooting) then re-flash FIASCO images...
you can find all step on flashing you device here

aha so i was talking nonsense :P sh1t