99c Car Charger at...

99c only Stores

Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
Was this supposed to be funny? So confused...

FYI: Never buy electronics that you want to use with your expensive equipment at these stores. For example, I bought a audio adapter, and I tested it by plugging it into each other, and the tip broke off and jammed itself inside. Later ended up ripping them open and making some custom connections for my guitar (friend actually made a Lego killswitch with some of it)

www.ezschool.com - The best online educational experience.

Yeah, 99c stores sell junk. Don't bother. Although you can get a car charger, I believe either through newegg or amazon for like $5. Maybe $15 tops, and it's durable enough to be nearly equal quality with the stock Nokia charger.

Posts: 367 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Brooklyn, NY
I might need to look into these bargain chargers. I just broke mine today. It fell on the floor from the desk while it was plugged in right on the charger. I don't think I can even get a charge now until I replace it.

Never buy electronics that you want to use with your expensive equipment at these stores.
All my stuff is inexpensive equipment. I'll report back if I run into problems with my 770.

So far so good. Can't I just test it with a multimeter? It looks like this one...

Charger, 770, and car still going strong...