Closed Thread
Which features are you specifically looking for that you would like to use on an 800x480 (or smaller) screen GA?

Btw, thanks block has been fixed and thanks button has been added.

The Following User Says Thank You to Reggie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
nice, even tho the thanks have the same issue as many other links in this the, they are much larger then they need to be. it seems to be streching the width of the post...

Posts: 868 | Thanked: 474 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Capital District, NY, USA
Is there any possibility of making the page numbers more finger friendly as well? Oh, wait... did that change recently...... /me needs glasses

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
I like the theme, but scrolling is real hard. Some how the links get clicked when i try to scroll with my finger ..... even if i use the right part of the screen.... some links get clicked.

The Following User Says Thank You to sachin007 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Texas/Earth/Sol System/Milky Way/Local Group/Hubble Bubble/Infinity
I really, really like the new minimalist theme. It's FAST! It is far more readable than Mobile, which was my previous choice. I'm finding that I don't have to hop back to Classic as much. Great Job!

* The search actually works and has all the features!
* The post count is nice

Classic is just far , far too slow on my n810 to use.

Benson noted this:
Attached images are displayed at some tiny (portrait-friendly!) size; that's good, but I can't find any way to view one fullsize on the N800. I know this is partly due to Microb's deficiencies in the context menu, but still, could the image be/be captioned with a link to the image?
I second this suggestion. It's a tease to just see a tiny image.

Could we also have an option to "subscribe to thread", under Quick Links? I like the idea of the Quick Links button, lets load it with more options.

And in user CP, could we have all the options such as "all subscribed threads"?

IMHO, the idea behind a minimalist theme would be simple text-based links, no images for buttons, no fancy fonts, but retain as much of the functionality of Classic as possible.

Lastly, if we can't have buttons for the various tags when doing quick reply, perhaps a legend for the most popular tags?

Thanks,

$teve

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
I've been trying to contact Reggie about several things including adding things to the theme but I don't know if he gets so many PMs he doesn't read mine or if he just has not had time to anwser me. Reggie if you see this contact me either on here or IM.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
just noticed that while i can thank, trying to remove it again gave me a access right error.

Posts: 362 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Sydney, Australia
Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
You have to click on the the number of comments so it would do that.
Hmmm- not sure we are talking about the same thing.
In regular theme - when I look at the front page (new posts) and select a thread - it jumps to the last position it was in when I read it last. Fx. if the last time I read the thread was on page 10 - this is where it "picks up".

Minimalist theme does not do this when I click on a thread under "new posts".

Don't click the thread title in minimalistic; click on the number at the far right; that takes you to the oldest unread post.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by nikolajhendel View Post
Hmmm- not sure we are talking about the same thing.
In regular theme - when I look at the front page (new posts) and select a thread - it jumps to the last position it was in when I read it last. Fx. if the last time I read the thread was on page 10 - this is where it "picks up".

Minimalist theme does not do this when I click on a thread under "new posts".
on Minimalist thread you have to click the number over to the right to go where you left off reading last time.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Closed Thread

Tags
internettablettalk.com