Active Topics

projectplaylist.com was working for me just this morning but it has since died on me and when i go tomy user page it wont play
i dont want to have to remove everything i put on today,lest one of you can help me get all the lib files etc
this is hard to get work right out of the box
pls help

Posts: 574 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ BC, Canada
What tablet and OS are you using? I went to the site with N800/OS2008beta and was able to play some sample playlists using the Flash player.

You say it worked this morning. What is happening now? Error message?

Do you want to post the URL of your user page so that someone else can try it for you?

i know it would usually work, but after i installed some stuff, all the flash sites said that i needed the newest version
i'm useing a n810

First check that the Flashplugin is enabled in browser. You can do this on the bottom right menu in browser that looks like looking glass. There submenu Components should have Flashplayer selected. Browser disables the flashplayer automatically in some out-of-memory cases.

If that does not help check if your browser still recognizes the flashplayer? Check it from Tools -> Components menu. It should list Shockwave Flash in there. You could also load "about_:_plugins"(without underscores that I used to kill the smiley) page to your browser. If not it is time to get new libflashplayer.so binary.

After that you can check the plugin binary from /usr/lib/browser/plugins directory. You need to have terminal for this. Command is "ls -l /usr/lib/browser/plugins". This should show libflashplayer.so and the file size. Another thing you can check from terminal is if the flashplayer package is installed. Use command "dpkg -l macromedia-flashplayer" for this.

Last edited by hairless; 2007-12-04 at 10:02.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hairless For This Useful Post: