Posts: 161 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ SLO, CA; United States
I hate that every time I (carefully) unplug the charger/usb cable I think it might be the last.

Otherwise I absolutely love it. -Thor

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
If you read my OP you will see my main complaint was the fact that we now have how many of these threads? A Dozen perhaps? And for the most part they contain nothing constructive at all.
I suggested ages ago that a "Free Fire Zone" be created for threads like this. Postings in the FFZ would be deleted after a few days like on a Magic Slate, remember those? (probably don't! It was superior technology that no longer exists).

Somethng there is that loves to vent, and we want to allow that, but permanent venting is reserved for Yellowstone.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
I hate the way it makes me neglect my Kindle. Come on, I have some really cool books there! How come I'm stuck here?
I solved the problem I mentioned above! I found a program called "unswindle" that helps me put Kindle books minus DRM elsewhere, such as on my N900. So I can be N900-obsessed and read Kindle stuff too. And the trend Amazon created with its Kindle for PC release is to allow Kindle books to be read on other devices, so I think I am doing something that will soon be legal. I hope.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
I solved the problem I mentioned above! I found a program called "unswindle" that helps me put Kindle books minus DRM elsewhere, such as on my N900. So I can be N900-obsessed and read Kindle stuff too. And the trend Amazon created with its Kindle for PC release is to allow Kindle books to be read on other devices, so I think I am doing something that will soon be legal. I hope.
I was wondering the legality of Unswindle just recently too. If you ever find out, let me know. I'm genuinely curious.

I hate the battery life, and it's most likely due to the fact that I cannot put it down...I hate that fact the yesterday at another store, the employees started asking me what kind of phone is that, and kept saying 'that's kool'

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Periods of unresponsiveness.

Fortunately i dont get them.

My main problem is no enter key when using virtual keyboard mode :P. (Or someones about the make my day....)

Hate that Ovi Map Nav 3.03 is not coming to N900 yet!!

Originally Posted by volt View Post
Well, welcome back.

Actually I am not too thrilled about the fact the device rejects most my chargers.
FWIW, my Moto Q chargers work fine:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...ix=motorola+q+

Posts: 352 | Thanked: 231 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Vancouver
I hate that only 10 people who own an n900 thinks this bug is not impotent.
https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6892

and

I hate the fact that maemo wont make the main stream if the phone doesn't support basic PIM functions.

I hate that you can read this and still not vote for this bug. https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6892

I also hate why people think capacitive screens are better without an explanation. sure they are responsive to light touch but try using RDP and clicking in the file manager with a capacitive screen.

Tags
hate is for the, powerless