Closed Thread
Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by Mengs View Post
Actually he said 19th or 20th... Also, where did you get info that the shipping starts 20th or 21st?
probably from his right or left thumb

Originally Posted by bemymonkey View Post
Englisch, bitte...

If you want to speak German, try the Computerbase.de forum or one of the many German mobile phone forums... this is an English-speaking forum. I'm German myself, but I know how annoying it is when people go off discussing the topic in a different language...
We need some BB language translate codes. Something like:

[lang=German;English]Ruf doch einfach bei Nokia.de an und frag Sie ob du noch vorbestellen kannst und trotzdem den ersten Packen bekommst. Dann scheiß einfach auf den anderen Shop da.[/lang]

And out pops poops:

Simply call in and ask Nokia.de to see if you can still pre-order and still get the first pack. Then shït just there to another shop.*

* From Google translate

Last edited by daperl; 2009-10-19 at 16:43.

The Following User Says Thank You to daperl For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
We need some BB language translate codes. Something like:

[lang=German;English]Ruf doch einfach bei Nokia.de an und frag Sie ob du noch vorbestellen kannst und trotzdem den ersten Packen bekommst. Dann scheiß einfach auf den anderen Shop da.[/lang]

And out pops:

Simply call in and ask Nokia.de to see if you can still pre-order and still get the first pack. Then shït just there to another shop.*

* From Google translate
You'll need a translator that recognizes colloquialisms better than that

Translating "Scheiss drauf" as "Sh*t on it" is like translating "Screw that" as "To have intercourse with that"

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by treofant View Post
Btw did anybody here already ask when Nokia is gonna ship the N900?
Best Post Today! Ahh So far! In English that is.

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by Mengs View Post
Actually he said 19th or 20th... Also, where did you get info that the shipping starts 20th or 21st?
ups, I'm sorry, he did indeed...
a friend of mine works at Nokia, and he said one month ago explicitly from 20 to 22 of october.
so I'm assuming, that kingofkingz does have the more recent information (19 or 20) and have to agree with him...

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
hope you are right. or i will personally rebuild your wall ..

The Following User Says Thank You to r0eladn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by r0eladn View Post
hope you are right. or i will personally rebuild your wall ..
I hope that my Nokia-friend was right, too...
Sadly he is in vacation, so I can't ask him again...
(sorry, but I don't understand the wall-part)

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Indiana
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
(sorry, but I don't understand the wall-part)
Pup...

I don't think my N900 will ship anytime soon, I haven't ordered it yet. Once the Tmo (black/dark) cat is out of the bag I'll see what kind of resources I can redirect to that buying fund to speed up the acquisition.

Probably the N900 will not be shipped as long as your friend is in vacation. They are missing him in the factory and doesn't answer the phone ^^

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rotkaeqpchen For This Useful Post:
You kids better quiet down or I'll turn this car around and there'll be no N900s for anyone!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sharper For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
boost karma here!, collective psychosis, drillee machine, elvis has an n900, fictional hardware, fixed in harmattan, funny tag competition, gimmie-gimmie-gimmie!!!, godot, haiku, is it here yet???, just around the corner, n900 & prejudice, n900 holy war, n900 shipping, no!, peter is so hot, poetry, private investigator, spy satellite, time killer, tweets showcase, urge to kill rising