Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Try
fsck
to check your memory for errors.

I still don't know what is in common between
internet connections(wifi and gprs) applications manager ans files manager and maeps

There is also http://maemo.org/packages/view/healthcheck/
As X Terminal works, if you can connect N900 in Mass Storage Mode, there should be no problems with installing new package like healthcheck (I hope you already have rootsh).

Download deb on PC.
Move it to N900 through USB cable.
In X Terminal, as root,
dpkg -i /path/file.deb

Posts: 820 | Thanked: 436 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Portsmouth, UK.
Try doing a cold flash, it might be something to do with the mtd-1 partition which isn't overwritten during a normal flash.

The Following User Says Thank You to James_Littler For This Useful Post:
Posts: 42 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Netherlands
Or you could try to install backupmenu, then reboot with the keyboard slided out, and select the fsck option

Originally Posted by James_Littler View Post
Try doing a cold flash, it might be something to do with the mtd-1 partition which isn't overwritten during a normal flash.
I still dont get the way to do a cold flash..I know i have to use -c in the flasher-3.5

But..
what is exactly the whole line I should write on flasher?

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Help wanted...
What is a cold flash and how to do it?

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
http://wiki.maemo.org/Updating_the_f.../Cold_Flashing

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

The Following User Says Thank You to cfh11 For This Useful Post:

Tags
help i'm stuck, help wanted