I don't know if this has been posted already, but the title says it all. It qualifies for free shipping

Anyone know what the hit to battery life is for getting this instead of the dual voltage one?

Good find.

I just bought another one from amazon.com. I had the same sandisk a while back from buy.com for 79.95. Good buy. I don't have a low voltage card to compare if it's any better...but I haven't had a problem with these sandisk. I think I'm going to use one for movies and 1 for programs and mp3. When you start putting movies for the 770 it fills up real fast. Besides...I don't think they make a 1gig dual voltage rs-mmc yet so you're out of luck if you want to wait for those.

Last edited by NokNok770; 2006-02-09 at 16:16.

Originally Posted by NokNok770
Besides...I don't think they make a 1gig dual voltage rs-mmc yet so you're out of luck if you want to wait for those.
DV RS-MMC cards are in stores (62-83€).
http://www.ec.kingston.com/ecom/conf...artno=MMCM/1GB
http://www.transcendusa.com/Products...gNo=0&ModNo=78

I ordered mine from Amazon three days before the price drop (was $77, now $51). A quick email requesting a credit for difference was answered in an hour saying they would refund the difference. Class act.

BTW; the card works great.

Yea they just shipped mine today.

Mine just shipped. When I bought it the site said '1 left'. The price has changed to $55 now, and it's being sold by a partner site.