Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
Where is this "Disrespect" button on this forum?
You're also doing an auction, no?

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
You're also doing an auction, no?
There's still a difference between auctioning off something you've used for a long time which happens to be quite exclusive, and buying something exclusive only to scalp it to someone who didn't manage to click as fast (and is willing to pay a lot of money for a really cheap phone).

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by nthn View Post
There's still a difference between auctioning off something you've used for a long time which happens to be quite exclusive, and buying something exclusive only to scalp it to someone who didn't manage to click as fast (and is willing to pay a lot of money for a really cheap phone).
Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. Just quickly reading the thread, I didn't get a sense for what the issue was...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
I think we should be open for auction. I know the device is not worth that money but why bother if someone pays for it? It great if he can sell for normal price to members here, but there is nothing wrong if he doesn't do so and make a bit of extra income. That's what people pay for the rarety. If Jolla doesn't make this scarcity this won't happen at all.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
but why bother if someone pays for it?
That! In defence of gejigeji who seems to not be involved in this community and is thus not able to estimate the value fairly.
Srsly, if anything can be complained about, it is jollas fault to have underestimated the demand, not what the market makes of it.
You are killing the messenger if you attack gejigeji.
Another batch of at least 2000 units is needed to *iss off the w*nkers who payed that 500€ or at least give them a proactive lesson and provide phones to those who missed the timeframe but could and would contribute at original price.
How hard can it be to fire out additional 2000 rebranded Aquafish, Jolla?

Last edited by mosen; 2016-08-21 at 16:31.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 362 | Thanked: 1,373 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Another batch of at least 2000 units is needed to *iss off the w*nkers who payed that 500€ or at least give them a proactive lesson and provide phones to those who missed the timeframe but could and would contribute at original price.
How hard can it be to fire out additional 2000 rebranded Aquafish, Jolla?
Greed will still be one of the seven sins.
Not that i'm religious or anything. This one just make sense.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eson For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by eson View Post
Greed will still be one of the seven sins.
Not that i'm religious or anything. This one just make sense.
I tend to stay away from judgements based on assumptions and force myself to insinuate missing information.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 259 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Athens, GR
Please someone close this thread, this is getting out of hand.

@gejigeji: Put the device in auction on ebay, if someone wants it, they will reach you on ebay, no need to fish for hopeless jolla fans here and spare us your unethical and inappropriate for the jolla community behaviour.

Last edited by gsalone; 2016-08-22 at 06:57.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gsalone For This Useful Post: