Notices

Posts: 134 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sao Paulo / Brazil
Originally Posted by TheBootroo View Post
yes it's there, and if you look at the dates, grr is updated 17 august so today ;-)
Sorry! I looked only to the file name... my bad!

updating right now...

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ireland
I have downloaded Grr, but look nothing like these screenshots, have i gone wrong somewhere or misunderstood

You probably installed the version of grr in extras-devel.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

one thing is watching the screenshots and other so diferent using the app, is awesome, congrats u did an amazing job >D

Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by TheBootroo View Post
i would say that generally, good developper are weak in design and graphics so i try to use my developping competences to enhance the UI, leaving the core to original devs.
Great work, but please - try to not fork unless it's unavoidable. Contact the original authors, and try work with them, send patches, etc. That way we don't end up with duplicated efforts, your work gets a bigger audience, and ends up more maintainable.

The Following User Says Thank You to w00t For This Useful Post:
Very very nice. Thanks

wow this is so cool seriously better than the original.

Posts: 134 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Russia,Moscow
Originally Posted by colm.smyth View Post
I have downloaded Grr, but look nothing like these screenshots, have i gone wrong somewhere or misunderstood
I think TheBootroo is using theme that changes the look too. It works for me - there are additional options on the side of the screen.

Request for TheBootroo. Could you please make rotation works the way you turn you phone and app keeps working in the landscape or portrait. Because for me every step forward reloads the rotation.

where do they store the feeds for pics etc when it is downloaded into the phone?

Grr doesn't store the feeds/pics on the phone. It won't work without an internet connection.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...