I am hoping to start the site upgrade later today. The following are planned:

1. Merge the news and blog sections.
2. Upgrade the forums to the latest version.
3. Change look of the site.

If you can't access the site, please come back after a few hours, or later tonight.

Thanks.

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ Madrid, Spain
I Look forward to posting on the updated site Good luck with the switch over later today.

Posts: 919 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ /dev/null
sweet!
Looking forward to it, Hopefully I wont go in to forum withdrawls.. I am addicted to this site!

There are a lot more things to do. The news and forum sections should be working already. Let me know if you encounter major errors.

Thanks!

Nice look, I like it.

One minor note, the forums no longer has a link back to the ITT front page... or am I missing it...? Was that because of the forums upgrade?

Posts: 919 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ /dev/null
Nice looking nice!

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by fermunky View Post
One minor note, the forums no longer has a link back to the ITT front page... or am I missing it...? Was that because of the forums upgrade?
If you're using the old blue & white "default style" there is no site navigation available.

Personally I prefer this look than the new "fromBasics Dark" style as the latter seems too compact and cluttered for my liking, although it does include the site nav. Hopefully Reggie will add the site nav to the default blue/white style, or perhaps tweakl the "fromBasics Dark" style to improve usability and make it easier on the eye. Or both

You can change your style using the list box located at the bottom left of the forum list page.

I will turn off the white an blue theme for the mean time. Thanks for reporting it.

Oh, sweet, didn't even notice a different theme, but now it looks fresh and clean. Love it