Hey everyone, i have a caller out number with callcentric, i'm trying to set up the internet call sip client of nokia 810 with it so i can call out and receive calls. It doesn't appear to work.
I contacted the callcentric support which they provided me with username (177 number) password, transport outgoing proxy etc... Is there something else that i should be doing on my end?
They asked me to provide them with these settings

Profile Name:
Service Profile:
Default access point:
Public user name:
Use Compression:
Use Security:

Proxy Server Settings
Proxy Server Address:
Realm:
User name:
Allow loose routing:
Transport type:
Port:

Registrar Server Settings
Registrar Server address:
Realm:
User Name:
Transport type:
Port:

i don't know where to get this info and if i even need it. Any help would be appreciated

FWIW, I have an N900, and only a callcentric "trial" account (I can only call other callcentric numbers) but I used the help sections on callcentric's site, and the settings for "bring your own device" (or something to that effect). I can't remember if I had to use an online trunk to support it though.

Some things to try, if you already have not:

- enter the username in different ways, e.g. 1234567899, or 1234567899@callcentric.com, etc

- set up a trunk somewhere, based on callcentric settings (there is a step-by-step if you google "sipdroid for Android", with info regarding pbxes.org )

I have CallCentric working on my N810.

Use the 1777n* as User name.

After "@" callcentric.com.

Password your password.
PSTN checked.

Advanced: Transport auto; outgoing proxy: callcentric.com, port 5060; Discover public address not check; keep alive auto. Keep-alive frequency 0;
Authentication user name 1777n*, password your password; Auto detect STUN not checked.

Account name what you want to call it.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Gerald101; 2010-05-12 at 14:05. Reason: typos

Gerald101, your posting helps me set up Callcentric account. Thank you.
Just one question: How do you set up contact for phoning another Callcentric user directly using 1777n* ?