Posts: 209 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ York, Pa., USA
Don't shoot the messenger just passing it along, I have no idea, where they got their info or how accurate it is..Link is on the bottom..

JULY 25, 2012 4:35AM
Nokia September 7 surprise maybe third paragraph MeeGo devic

According to sources, in September 7th, Nokia may publish the third paragraph MeeGo device, the machine released with MeeGo 1.3 Gregale new system,and the SWIPE concept in the MeeGo 1.3 Gregale get a new upgrade. Configurations compared with N9 have major upgrade with a new TI OMAP 5430 dual-core processor, clocked at up to 2Ghz.

We know that this year's Nokia World will be held in Helsinki, Finland on September 5, has been looking forward to the Nokia will release new. At the Nokia flagship store in Finland recently hung out a new poster that read "amazing things to come" time for the September 7, 2012.

Specific is what amazing things, sources said, in September 7th, Nokia may publish the third paragraph MeeGo (jiayu g2)equipment, the machine released MeeGo 1.3 Gregale new system will be powered by the new the SWIPE concept MeeGo 1.3 Gregale get a new upgrade is different from the harmattan Gregale will allow users to customize the sliding action around the screen allows the user to slide operation, rumored claimed that late support vacant sliding operating, hardware configuration, compared to N9 major upgrade, with a new TI OMAP 5430 dual-core processor, clocked at up to 2Ghz.

Every new system needs to use a particular machine development and testing before the official launch. For Windows Phone(moviles baratos) systems, the new kernel and the appropriate equipment for the test, to fend for themselves to be a prototype to test. Some time ago, a prototype of Windows Phone(moviles dual sim baratos) Juggernaut Alpha was exposed. That sounds very domineering "Juggernaut". The recent benchmark testing of this machine to run sub-exposure, the results were quite scary. WP7 device than the previous run points to nearly double.

WMPoweruser website exposure WP8 prototype Juggernaut Alpha running sub-results of 151.14, and in WP7 devices(teléfonos moviles) to run the highest possible HTC Titan only 97.32. The speed increase has nearly doubled. This is enough to show the the WP8 system performance. Was tested using a WP7 application only supports single core. Equipped with WP8 Juggernaut Alpha for multi-core devices, this can be seen WP8 WP7 application compatibility is very good.

But allegedly only allows nokia by limiting the maximum operating in the 1.5Ghz the processor built-in PowerVR SGX 544 GPU support 1080p / 60 FPS video playback, 1080p video recording, screen material Super AMOLED Plus 1024x768 resolution, still using the Wyatt screen the (ClearBlack), the camera uses a 18 million pixel sensor, Carl Zeiss optics, and support the Nokia pure King Pureview ® imaging technology and Full HD video. What this machine, how will? Let us wait and see, N9 will not alone.

I don't believe it...

The Following User Says Thank You to lorul2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
NHF Chinese rumors...

The Following User Says Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
What do they say about elvis sightings ? yea....

At least flash 10 for n900 had a prototype... lol

The Following User Says Thank You to Frappacino For This Useful Post:
I'll believe it when I see it. For now though, I will not hold my breath.

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2011 @ davao city
rumors... not true yet..

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
My sources here in Espoo say that it's actually a cyborg half-elf that can dual-boot both Meego and WP8. Nokia is planning to patch in post-launch virtualization support for both Android and ponies.

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Rauha For This Useful Post:
It could be the future Jolla phone, but it would really be the most "amazing thing" if Nokia will launch a new MeeGo device!

... and therefor they fired the MeeGo-Team before?
LOL

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to delmar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Great, I've always known we would get a N10. Do we need a countdown?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
The trillion dollar question: Will it have a hardware keyboard?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to automagic68 For This Useful Post:

Tags
dual ponies, nokia n10, ohnoesmorevapor, to_be_closed