I'd like to acquire a Jolla C in decent condition. If anyone has one and wants to get rid of it, please let me know.

Update: a friendly forum member sold me their Jolla C, so this thread can now be closed.

Last edited by nthn; 2021-03-12 at 21:44.

The Following User Says Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Me too, but the lack of 3rd party batteries outside of India, is a downside for me... Still, a lovely and collectible device to have

The Following User Says Thank You to Mivas_Greece For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Mivas_Greece View Post
Me too, but the lack of 3rd party batteries outside of India, is a downside for me... Still, a lovely and collectible device to have
On the other hand, by the time you really need to replace the battery, software support will have been discontinued anyway.

The Following User Says Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
A very good condition Intex Aquafish will do?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
How much for the Aquafish, just curious?

The Following User Says Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
How much for the Aquafish, just curious?
It is in very good condition with original box and screen protection. Asking for 70€ plus worlwide shipping

The Following User Says Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
Thanks for the offer, but I'm only looking for a Jolla C because I do intend to actually use it as a phone. In case I find one, I'll use it as a stop gap phone (right now I'm still using the Jolla 1) until the next decently size Sailfish device arrives.

For the record, someone sold their Jolla C in good condition with everything still included on the Sailfish OS forum for a mere €20. I'd have bought that one but I was (literally) about five minutes too late. I don't expect to get another amazing deal like that, but I don't like super marked up "collector's prices" either. It's a limited edition device, but it's not like there are lines of people who can't wait to get their hands on one.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nthn View Post
Thanks for the offer, but I'm only looking for a Jolla C because I do intend to actually use it as a phone. In case I find one, I'll use it as a stop gap phone (right now I'm still using the Jolla 1) until the next decently size Sailfish device arrives.

For the record, someone sold their Jolla C in good condition with everything still included on the Sailfish OS forum for a mere €20. I'd have bought that one but I was (literally) about five minutes too late. I don't expect to get another amazing deal like that, but I don't like super marked up "collector's prices" either. It's a limited edition device, but it's not like there are lines of people who can't wait to get their hands on one.
The good condition may differ from from one person to another
"The global state is not bad. The battery can do the job for 1-1.5 day for my use case which is not really intensive. The original screen protection is a bit overused, so the protection is striped. The screen has a little yellow halo at the right. I don’t know what is the root cause, it appeared 2 years ago. It is visible on the pictures, especially when the background is white. But it is not an issue for a daily use from my point of view."

Even though 20€ was not a bad price but if you need parts it is a nightmare to get them

The Following User Says Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post: