Codename Seitseminen, released in Early Access:

https://together.jolla.com/question/...0-seitseminen/

Lots of changes to the UI!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
My thoughts:

Oh no, the message aligment is now reversed! I can see why, as right-aligned text isn't particularly easy to read, but it's going to take some getting used to after 4,5 years of seeing the contact's messages aligned to the right. I guess someone will create a patch for it anyway.

I think the mosaic layout of the People application was both better looking and nicer to use, it could have used some improvements but overall it was a great idea.

Otherwise, nothing to complain about, the UI changes in the Clock application and such are for the best. A very solid update overall that was worth the wait.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Aaand still no Qt 5.9.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Aaand still no Qt 5.9.
If i remember correctly, Qt Update is planned to be released in Q3, so we need to wait some months .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unreasonable Behaviour For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
We (Jolla) are looking reasonably into the summer or even 2nd half of 2019 for the Qt 5.9 roll-out.
Doesn't look like Q3, but sure is close.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
I was curious with the latest 3.1.0 update has anyone tried using fingerprint in any android applications with their Xperia XA2?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mariusmssj For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Observed bugs:
  1. The typed text is no longer automatically focused like it used to be. This applies in every application I have tried: Email, Messages, Browser. So, to see what I am typing, I often have to manually scroll the screen to get the text in focus.
  2. I can swipe to Notifications and the background does not get blurred (see pic). Needless to say, that can make reading the text somewhat difficult.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190720_001.jpg
Views: 1055
Size:  23.0 KB
  3. Not sure how recent this is, but it looks like new photos and screenshots no longer appear in Gallery. Mind you, I seem to remember having reported something like that before.
  4. Acid Pass can no longer read my stored WiFi passwords.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Aaand still no Qt 5.9.
at this stage it would make more sense to jump to 5.12LTS...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jedibeeftrix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 93 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on Jul 2016 @ Paraguay
In TJC was reported that microg is working , but when I installed and followed the instructions, is not enabled the permission to enable signature spoofing, any ideas? already reinstalled Sailfish, dalvik, but not luck

Sent from my Xperia XA2 (AOSP) using Tapatalk

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meloferz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 207 | Thanked: 759 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Poland
Originally Posted by meloferz View Post
In TJC was reported that microg is working , but when I installed and followed the instructions, is not enabled the permission to enable signature spoofing, any ideas? already reinstalled Sailfish, dalvik, but not luck

Sent from my Xperia XA2 (AOSP) using Tapatalk
you're not the only one. look at this https://together.jolla.com/question/...post-id-209611

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atlochowski For This Useful Post: