Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Very cool!
Does that also mean it is possible to switch the emulator image when a new android is released and keep the work done to adapt anbox to sailfish?
yes (but there is a very good chance you'll lose app data/installed apps when you do), and depends what has changed between versions.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nh1402 For This Useful Post:
I have problems with Settings->Mobile network->Data access point->Access point name being reset to an incorrect value when restarting the handset resulting in mobile data stops working. Not sure if this problem is specific for nexus 5.

Besides this it seems to work well except for a little bit more battery drain than older versions (using default kernel).

The Following User Says Thank You to tealc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 635 | Thanked: 1,535 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
Originally Posted by tealc View Post
I have problems with Settings->Mobile network->Data access point->Access point name being reset to an incorrect value when restarting the handset resulting in mobile data stops working. Not sure if this problem is specific for nexus 5.

Besides this it seems to work well except for a little bit more battery drain than older versions (using default kernel).
Could you please instal SystemDataScope from openpos and tell me if your device goes to sleep?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mautz View Post
Could you please instal SystemDataScope from openpos and tell me if your device goes to sleep?
It looks like it sleeps almost all the time. The battery level is down to 50% now after 12 hours of usage (not much usage) so there is not a massive drain but more than before.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tealc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
It looks like it sleeps almost all the time. The battery level is down to 50% now after 12 hours of usage (not much usage) so there is not a massive drain but more than before.
This does not hold for me?! I only get positve suspend time using
Code:
mcetool --get-suspend-stats
when turning off bluetooth completly as root with
Code:
systemctl stop hciattach.service
Unfortunately its not of any use as you cant activate it directly without a reboot. Otherwise a workaround with turn on / off bluetooth would be possible this way
Code:
systemctl start hciattach.service
Job for hciattach.service failed. See 'systemctl status hciattach.service' and 'journal
ctl -xn' for details.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BluesLee For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by BluesLee View Post
This does not hold for me?! I only get positve suspend time using
Code:
when turning off bluetooth completly
I guess I must have misinterpreted the graphs from SystemDataScope then because I get the following:

Code:
uptime:       145337.916 
suspend_time: 0.000
I have bluetooth disabled in the settings, but based on your explanation I assume bluetooth still can prevent the CPU from sleeping?

Originally Posted by mautz View Post
Released sailfishos-hammerhead-release-2.1.0.10-new-build_0.2, which fixes the repo issues of the previous image. Still no clue why timed-qt5 isn't able to change the clock via gui.
thats happened to someone else porting to another device, akhil_surabhi but not to my bullhead port so not quite sure whats causing it. i did disable something that was conflicting with dsme in my .rc file so maybe thats it? but i doubt it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
I guess I must have misinterpreted the graphs from SystemDataScope then because I get the following:

Code:
uptime:       145337.916 
suspend_time: 0.000
To be sure that its not a bug in SystemDataScope: did you follow "CPU sleep, %" graph? When device sleeps, it should get towards 90-100% (Average, Min, Max, Last shown below the graph). In your case, its probably 0%

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
To be sure that its not a bug in SystemDataScope: did you follow "CPU sleep, %" graph? When device sleeps, it should get towards 90-100% (Average, Min, Max, Last shown below the graph). In your case, its probably 0%
I didn't find the CPU sleep graph until after running the mcetool command, but assumed that is was the "sleeping" value in Processes graph mautz was asking for. After stopping the hciattach service it does go to sleep and the CPU sleep graph went from 0% to 90-100%.

I have added a systemctl script which stops the hciattach service so hopefully I will get better battery time from now on.

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 1,535 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
Could you please post /dev/shm/bt-sleep-monitor.log ?

And the check if the service bt-sleep-monitor.service and bt-sleep-monitor.timer are running?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post: