Notices

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 487 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Novosibirsk, Russia
Originally Posted by neboja View Post
mmmm jess..... that is something similar (or same) that QWERTY123 did... that is even more better use of buttons (smart if i may say)
Now I don't know how to handle events from camera button. But if I find solution I'll add this option to settings.

The Following User Says Thank You to somebody For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade
Originally Posted by somebody View Post
Now I don't know how to handle events from camera button. But if I find solution I'll add this option to settings.
like i said... qweryty12 did put this.... but it gave us a closed source... :P
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...637#post774637

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
as you can control it with dbus commands, can't one just use shortcutd or something similar to achieve this?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 433 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ U.K
wow this is i really nice piece of software, thank you very much.

p.s good idea geekgirl74,

Originally Posted by SavageD View Post
But I have just one problem, it won't find my hidden folders (.folder). I tend to keep mp3's in the default music folder (.sounds).
Standard music directory (.sounds) is just 'Audioclips ' entry in filemanager. But other hidden folders are inaccessible via filemanager (but you can add him to library )

Something seems to be wrong with the seek bar, it won't move and the full length of the track isn't displayed, all I see is "0:00" (on the right end). I can still see the timer on the left, move though. It is possible that I hve this prob because I was using .AAC files though.
Yes it is problem. Problem of TagLib which I use to determine tracks metainfo. Also you may find problem with scrolling FLAC's. This is problem of backend (Phonon & Gstreamer).

Also when you tap the tracks image, the edit tag and favourite button goes beneath the image rather than on top.
Can you please show screenshot?

Also, dbus commands:

Code:
$ dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=ru.somebody.someplayer / ru.somebody.someplayer.next
$ dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=ru.somebody.someplayer / ru.somebody.someplayer.toggle
$ dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=ru.somebody.someplayer / ru.somebody.someplayer.prev
$ dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=ru.somebody.someplayer / ru.somebody.someplayer.stop
$ dbus-send --type=method_call --print-reply --dest=ru.somebody.someplayer / ru.somebody.someplayer.title
$ dbus-send --type=method_call --print-reply --dest=ru.somebody.someplayer / ru.somebody.someplayer.artist
$ dbus-send --type=method_call --print-reply --dest=ru.somebody.someplayer / ru.somebody.someplayer.album

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to somebody For This Useful Post:
Tried and the best music player (especially with EQ) so far. Thanks.

Is there anyway to add a pre-amp gain control to avoid the clipping at high eq values?

Also its nice if there is a volume control on the touch screen (like a slider or or something like that)

Standard music directory (.sounds) is just 'Audioclips ' entry in filemanager. But other hidden folders are inaccessible via filemanager (but you can add him to library )

Yes it is problem. Problem of TagLib which I use to determine tracks metainfo. Also you may find problem with scrolling FLAC's. This is problem of backend (Phonon & Gstreamer).

Can you please show screenshot?
Your right about the the audio clips folder, I forgot about that. And about the screen shot, seems that the problem went away some how O_O.

If I could reproduce, it I'll let you know. This baby is now my favorite mp3 player, many thanks .

nice work. thanks.

Originally Posted by neboja View Post
don't see gapless play... but ok...
and I'm seconding gapless playback as a feature request.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drekkie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 138 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Keneraali View Post
Does Last.fm scrobbling work with this player?
No. And will not working in the nearest future
So no support for internet radio?

Tags
music player, nokia n900, someplayer