Active Topics

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Okay, new rule: When you make a new post about something that is already discussed in another thread, assassins are dispatched to find you and execute you.

What you're getting is the mobile version of GMail. If you had said you were viewing GMail from the internet browser, rather than the email program on the device, I bet a decent portion of the readers of this thread could have helped you.

You even had the simplest answer given to you in this thread for your "configuration" question. When you go to gmail, instead of typing in whatever address you use, use "mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2". It should show normally. If you're not using the browser, or using a different one, to view your emails, that's something to specify.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=716644 <-- this is my thread on what seems to be the same issue given your description.

First of all, before i wrote this thread, i searched for a topic with same problem but couldn't any.

Second, I have specified that, the Gmail i am facing problem with is, the email program on the device.

Third, i cant see how the link provided will solve my problem??

Regards

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Ah. My bad then. I don't remember you saying it was on the device's email program. In that case, yes, my post was essentially useless to this discussion.

LOL, so any assistance??

Any help, suggestion & ideas regarding my issue?

???????????????????????????????????????????????