Ok.. so the only reason I want to upgrade my 770 to the new os is to have the new flash player + maybe the new looks.
I know that its not quite stable but I want to try it out. The intruction that they show on Maemo seems confusing.
So if anyone can explain to me how I can do this that would be great. I have no experience in all that coding stuff so if thats something i need to know tell me what to do please.

Thanks to everyone that can help me out even if it means I cant do it.

-Takkun

i think it just changes the look of the software or whatever.

but iam not sure that it will make you watch flash videos on your nokia 770. but if it changes the machine to be like the n800 like that then hell, i'll be glad to upgrade.

The Following User Says Thank You to username49 For This Useful Post:
I believe the new browser (and the included flash player) are two of the things they are NOT offering in the os2007 release for the 770. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Originally Posted by mzandrew View Post
I believe the new browser (and the included flash player) are two of the things they are NOT offering in the os2007 release for the 770. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
well that sucks if there isnt the new flash player. Id be fine with os2006 but just to have the new flash player.
Perhaps they will figure out that is important and put it in

Originally Posted by Takkun0486 View Post
well that sucks if there isnt the new flash player. Id be fine with os2006 but just to have the new flash player.
Perhaps they will figure out that is important and put it in
I believe it's more of a licencing than ability issue. Though the capacity of Nokia's linux development team is possibly not enough to maintain and progress two distinct versions.