Active Topics

Notices

Hey
does anybody know where I can find those app whicha r ebeing required to isntall my webcam...it gives me a error message..thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to johndeer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by johndeer View Post
Hey
does anybody know where I can find those app whicha r ebeing required to isntall my webcam...it gives me a error message..thanks
What is the name of the webcam application you're attempting to install? What is the exact text of the error message?

webcamd 0.7.6-5 maemo
Unabke to install
app pac required
pearlmagick
perl
xawtv
libnet-perl
well Im a new tablet internet user..and it has being kind of difficult for me to install all app that I need...Im frustrated..even the dictionary I coudn;t find out hahaha

Oh btw
I tried to make a video call with aMSN..and I got a black screen..the video cam doesn 't allow me to change color and bright..it s stuck...should i install again?
Thanks!

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
webcamd is never going to be able to be installed, the required dependencies were never uploaded by the maintainer...

The Following User Says Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
ok..I got that..but i dont know how to install those...can you help me?

ok now I can use my webcam in amsn however not with voice...in gizmo it doesnt give me the option of video call....what I need to do????????????
thanks