Notices

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Seattle
Perhaps its just me, but when I use canola for a while, I dont touch it alot, and when i do, its to change songs or something several minutes in after the screen has gone blank. So I tap the screen, and I almost always hit a star rating, or the seek bar or something.

Itd be nice to have an ignore first screen press when the screen is blank, as a sort of wakeup tap, I dont think most people ar eable to blindly hit the keys, or maybe I jsut have poor motor memory.

I know I can use one of the side buttons to wake the screen as a work around, but I dont usually think about it haha

Obviously an incredably minor issue, but it would be a nice cherry on the top, if you will

Thanks alot for everything guys
CleverJake

The Following User Says Thank You to CleverJake For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
Clever: I can agree most. I was suffering of the same evil. imagine if others also were..
so, note taken, adding this to backlog!

thanks once more!

Marcelo
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org

Hey, another thought in the realm of touch screens: How about being able to set a specific screen dim time for Canola? I like my N810 to keep the screen lit for a fairly long time, but enjoy quick dimming when listening to music in Canola.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
The ignore first tap except for unblanking the screen ("wakeup tap" is a good name) suggestion is worthy of implementation for the whole tablet, not just for Canola.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 80 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Seattle
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
The ignore first tap except for unblanking the screen ("wakeup tap" is a good name) suggestion is worthy of implementation for the whole tablet, not just for Canola.

haha, yeah, but I figured I could get handfuls attention a few days before I could get the nokia team
=]

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
yeah, specially when I was flying around so much and everytime I wanted to light up the screen again I was pressing something
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org