Notices

These are the last four lines of the log:

[D] inboundPkt::fetchInt:89 - fetchInt() 2 ( "0x2" )
[D] InboundPkt::fetchInt:89 - fetchInt() 17 ( "0x11" )
[W] Session::workBadMsgNotification:457 - workBadMsgNotification: msgId = 6198539729785323520 , seqNo = 2 , errorCode = 17

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Italy
Mmmmh, error code 17 means that your local time is ahead compared to Telegram local time.

Sailorgram 0.7x uses Cutegram libraries, and, for some reason it doesn't re-sync using the correct delta (client_local_time - telegram_local_time).

This should be fixed in 0.8 which is under development (I have tried with different timezones and the new library always re-sync time delta).

(Sometimes this issue happens if you have set a wrong timezone + localime in your Jolla phone)

Last edited by Dax; 2015-09-26 at 07:28.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dax For This Useful Post:
Then i wait for the 0.8 version, thank you for the explanation and the efforts with Sailorgram.

PS: Sailorgram work only the first time after turning on the phone, the rest of times never connect... if this can help.

works ok on my Jolla, only from time to time drops connection, I use automatic update in Settings->Time and date.

Sailorgram runs ok with automatic time zone... now i receive notifications ramdomly but Sailorgram dont have many options to manage... any ideas?

If here is some brave soul interested in Telepathy-Morse aka Telegram connection manager for Telepathy, I've now built everything needed for using it with Sailfish. RPMs are available in obs
http://repo.merproject.org/obs/home:...atest_armv7hl/ and sources in my github https://github.com/TemeV?tab=repositories

You have to install all the packages in that repo. If I've set requirements right enabling the repo and installing telepathy-morse should install all the other packages also. Morse requires TelepathyQt version 0.9.6.1 and it requires the rest of the packages.

Logging in with Morse doesn't work with Sailfish so I made a small app to fix that. Use Morse-login app to log in first and then you can start using Morse itself. Use mc-tool with command line to set up the account. Integration to accounts UI is also coming at some point.

Last edited by TemeV; 2015-11-17 at 20:26.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TemeV For This Useful Post:
What is the best Telegram native client for Sailfish OS?

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 2,004 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
Originally Posted by sHaggY_caT View Post
What is the best Telegram native client for Sailfish OS?
Sailorgram!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eekkelund For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2016 @ Germany
Since whatsup is out of order until next update, are there any news for us user of sailorgram? I think, I want to switch completely to telegram, because of the personal-data-policiy of f****** FB...

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
Since whatsup is out of order until next update, are there any news for us user of sailorgram? I think, I want to switch completely to telegram, because of the personal-data-policiy of f****** FB...
I just want to tell you that if privacy is important to you, should know that creator of Telegram is the same person that created VK which is russian analog of FB (which he btw sold out).
And that if yo ucare about your data - it's not the best practice to use centralized server(not your server) based messaging.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:

Tags
soviet spyware