Posts: 46 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on May 2008 @ London
I think your wife needs Reflashing...

The Following User Says Thank You to *the_newbie* For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by kenny324410 View Post
take phone insrens out on it the report it stoilling in like 3 munths and u get a new 1 dun this so meny times
WTF is this supposed to be???? ENGLISH by any chance omg.

Do yourself a favour go back to school and stop taking the pisssss out of our language.

Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
Help! Wife accidently dumps N900 in sink
Maybe she is just jealous, isn't she?

As an update, last night I was getting reports of errors reading the SIM card when I was turning on the phone with my wife's old pay-as-you-go SIM card. That was new, so the next day I put my SIM card in and suddenly I got bars. Thankfully, everything worked.

So, to all of those with helpful suggestions, thank you. To everyone else who decided to be the peanut gallery, go suck it.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheLongshot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 247 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2010 @ limassol cyprus
Originally Posted by TheLongshot View Post
As an update, last night I was getting reports of errors reading the SIM card when I was turning on the phone with my wife's old pay-as-you-go SIM card. That was new, so the next day I put my SIM card in and suddenly I got bars. Thankfully, everything worked.

So, to all of those with helpful suggestions, thank you. To everyone else who decided to be the peanut gallery, go suck it.
Hi mate , sorry to hear about your phone. My suggestion would be to take the battery out, even now that everything is working, and put the phone screen side down on a dry cloth. It worked for me when my baby was 3quarters submerged in my coffee one beautiful sunday morning. and leave it there for a couple of days, occasionally switching it on to see if its ok.

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ fauldhouse
ur funny was wasted hen i post that and i from scotland so **** u probly no more than u do eny way let see ur n900 run for 17hr off chager at 1ghz being hevely use so go get a life and stop be a *** hole on a pc u woodnt be say that in front off me u be like a tea bag full off holse

Originally Posted by kenny324410 View Post
ur funny was wasted hen i post that and i from scotland so **** u probly no more than u do eny way let see ur n900 run for 17hr off chager at 1ghz being hevely use so go get a life and stop be a *** hole on a pc u woodnt be say that in front off me u be like a tea bag full off holse
Are you 10 years old?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reffyyyy For This Useful Post:
Wife accidently dumps N900 in sink
Ouch! Dump her then

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Don't ask me why I left my phone in the kitchen, but I did and somehow it ended up in a sink full of water.

So, I spent a lot of time drying it out, opening and closing the keyboard to try to get the water from behind there. After I felt comfortable with that, I put the battery back in and booted it back up. It seemed to boot fine, but the touch screen behaved erratically, with it having problems identifying touch on the right side of the screen. Then the screen would go on and off.

Now, I can't seem to boot the phone at all. Do I now own a $300 paperweight, or is there some way I can salvage this. If not, do you think SquareTrade will honor the extended warranty on this?
i jus kept mine infront of the laptop vent
gaming laptop and i was playing metro 2033 of full details
i guess u know the rest
sparked a bit, i instantly pulled out the battery
dried in front of laptop
now it works fine except for the keyboard lights
bright from sides.. dim from middle.. but gets the job done

And now the phone part has stopped working again. I took a couple of calls earlier today, but now I get no bars no matter where I am in the building.