Active Topics

Notices

You can browse the repositories manually and download the debs like any other debs. But Fish Fillets uses only about 1 MB from internal flash when you install data files to mmc.

Originally Posted by mikkov View Post
You can browse the repositories manually and download the debs like any other debs. But Fish Fillets uses only about 1 MB from internal flash when you install data files to mmc.
Thanks, I'll try that.

Originally Posted by mikkov View Post
Well it looks like I need some more guidance to do this install. I downloaded the following files:
fillets-ng_0.8.0-3maemo1_armel.deb
fillets-ng_0.8.0-3maemo2_armel.deb
fillets-ng-data_0.8.0-2maemo1_all.deb

If I try installing either of the first two an error message says unable to install since application package fillets-ng-data is missing. If I try and install the third, an error message says that it can't install since installation file is corrupted. Did I download the wrong deb files? Thanks for your help.

Grrrrrr!.....still can't get this installed because of not enough internal memory,....and the individual deb files I downloaded to my external SD card not wanting to install (see above). Anyone know what the default download directory might be when you download apps and whether that can be sym linked to a directory on the external SD card? I'm running out of ideas.

If you install normally from Application Manager you can choose where you want to install the data files. I recommend this method.

If you install from downloaded debs, easiest way is to install fillets-ng and fillets-ng-data at the same time "dpkg -i fillets-ng_version fillets-ng-data_version". But there isn't really any benefit from installing from debs directly.

Thanks, mikkov, I got it working. Nice fun game! Thanks for the port.

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Here's a build for N900.
http://codex.xiaoka.com/apt/maemo/fillets-ng.install

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smoku For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
can someone help me with the first level!
ive read that im supposed to move the metal cylinder with the big fish, but thats not working!
i cant move anything!
arrrgggghhhh!