Notices

Took a little doing though. I've repackaged it, and you can download it here.

I ran it, and it seemed to work pretty well for me. If you notice anything wrong, please let me know.

I lay no claim to this, all credit goes to Urho Konttori, and the original .deb file can be found here.

I just installed it. Everytime I tried to start Opera, it would crash saying internal web error. I switched themes and Opera worked.

Well...that certainly DOES sound bad. Give me a bit, I'm looking into it now.

EDIT: Ok, so far, it only happens if you're using the Opera engine, not the Mozilla one. Looking into it.

yeah was about to add (for first post ) that my mozilla engine doesn't seem to suffer. Nice theme, new the 800, this is my new theme!

Ooooo, nice. I need to go in and adjust the font sizes, but I like the theme!

SEARCH! It's probably already been answered.

Alright, dammit. =)

It's 99% of the way there. It doesn't crash Opera, so that's a plus. The up and down arrows look a little....well, install it and see. They're functional, just look a little off. I *will* fix that in a bit, but I'm getting that look from my wife that says if I don't stop messing with this, I won't have a wife soon.

I'll let you guys know whenever I get it figured out.

And, uhh...Uhro? If you're out there, throw me a frickin' bone here, wouldja? =)

Originally Posted by Spazholio View Post
Alright, dammit. =)

It's 99% of the way there. It doesn't crash Opera, so that's a plus. The up and down arrows look a little....well, install it and see. They're functional, just look a little off. I *will* fix that in a bit, but I'm getting that look from my wife that says if I don't stop messing with this, I won't have a wife soon.

I'll let you guys know whenever I get it figured out.

And, uhh...Uhro? If you're out there, throw me a frickin' bone here, wouldja? =)

But then you'll have more time to mess with your Nokia!

SEARCH! It's probably already been answered.

I love it. Thanks for taking the time. You are not the only one who gets looks from the wife.

Originally Posted by squirl View Post
I love it. Thanks for taking the time. You are
not the only one who gets looks from the wife.
Or girlfriend.

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
In my experience, the nuvothemes reinstalled by spazholio's method make Opera crash, but if you previously modify the installed theme by Puchi, the newly coloured theme behaves rightly with Opera.