Active Topics

For some reason I can't use Android Support anymore on my Xperia X.

So, what's happened is since Wednesday just gone, Android Support has developed a strange problem. When enabling Android Support the Android App Stores (F-Droid, Store and Yalp Store) suddenly go into a loop checking for updates, throwing up repetitive notifications, causing some bad battery drain.
Android based web browsers become unstable (screen unresponsive and scrolling freezes regularly) and the virtual keyboard doesn't work when trying to type something into a text field (the keyboard will not stay on screen for more than half a second).
Everything is fine on the Sailfish side of things. I have uninstalled and re-installed Android support but to no avail.
Short of resetting the device, I've tried as many things as I can.
Any ideas?

The Following User Says Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
Well, I have no idea what that was.
Everything seems to be fine now. All Android apps run OK, just got 2 app updates via Yalp Store.
What I do remember is last night, an update came down for Coderus' AlienDalvik Control. Reportedly a bug was reported. Not sure if AlienDalvik Control was responsible for my woes in the above post.
Is there a log anywhere that may throw some light on the issue?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post: