Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
If you're attending the MeeGo Conference next week you may wish to put your flight information on this wiki page to ease taxi pooling pursuits and public transit adventures. It certainly proved useful for last year's Maemo Summit to ease travel from the airport to the hotel.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeneralAntilles For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by GeneralAntilles View Post
If you're attending the MeeGo Conference next week you may wish to put your flight information on this wiki page to ease taxi pooling pursuits and public transit adventures.
And if you entered your information on that page earlier, you may want to check it again. The page has been updated to track arrivals and departures separately, per day, in individual tables rather than one monster table. You may have some editing ahead of you.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
It seems that the 3 of us are on the same flight. It would nice to get to meet you before, during or after the flight

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by fcrochik View Post
It seems that the 3 of us are on the same flight. It would nice to get to meet you before, during or after the flight
What time will you be arriving at the Philly airport? I should be there by about 2:30, so I'll be the bored-looking guy in jeans, a green shirt, and brown backpack, jacket, hair, and beard. I'll likely have one Maemo device or another in my hands.

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
What time will you be arriving at the Philly airport? I should be there by about 2:30, so I'll be the bored-looking guy in jeans, a green shirt, and brown backpack, jacket, hair, and beard. I'll likely have one Maemo device or another in my hands.
I won't get there until 7:23. I will look for you at the (new) gate (will also have my n900 on one of my hands).

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases