Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
What's your bet then? Personally I think cam can't handle the pressure of his first SB and probobly focusing more on the cheerleaders than his mission of throwing the ball.
Quite presumptuous. Never doubt a person's want and willingness to win a career defining contest. Besides, he'd be one of the very few to have done it at a college level and professional level if he does so. I'd think he'd be concentrating on that instead.

Gerbick. What beer do you drink during the game?
Yes.

BBQ?
No.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Quite presumptuous. Never doubt a person's want and willingness to win a career defining contest. Besides, he'd be one of the very few to have done it at a college level and professional level if he does so. I'd think he'd be concentrating on that instead.

Yes.

No.
What beer?

You don't eat?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

What beer?
Dunno yet. But there will be beer. Far too many types and brands to choose from at my local stores.

You don't eat?
Yep. I do. Do you?

I really make it a habit to not answer more questions than I ask.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
And Mr P Will win?

Im sure the game is fixed.
No way! This is American football! Not FIFA soccer...

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKqeCXBilVE

My website

GitHub

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Ha Ha! I have always wondered. Whose philosophy have you more closely studied. Karl or Groucho?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Dunno yet. But there will be beer. Far too many types and brands to choose from at my local stores.

Yep. I do. Do you?

I really make it a habit to not answer more questions than I ask.
Depends if if we have guests. But it's pretty much in the middle of the night here at moon. But thinkink of pizza party with my new pizza room.

You are drinking Budweiser or Brooklyn...You just don't want to admit it. Right?

So no specific rituals when it comes to food on game day..?

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Ha Ha! I have always wondered. Whose philosophy have you more closely studied. Karl or Groucho?
I have read Das Kapital, but I've never seen The Marx Brothers.

My website

GitHub

Depends if if we have guests. But it's pretty much in the middle of the night here at moon. But thinkink of pizza party with my new pizza room.
What kind of pizza?

You are drinking Budweiser or Brooklyn...You just don't want to admit it. Right?
As an American, it's my personal duty to never live up to those horrific stereotypes. Invariably I'll probably be drinking either craft beer or enjoying Delirium Tremens or the last bottle of Delirium Nöel.

What kind of pizza?

As an American, it's my personal duty to never live up to those horrific stereotypes. Invariably I'll probably be drinking either craft beer or enjoying Delirium Tremens or the last bottle of Delirium Nöel.
Very thin, not American style but thinking of doing an exception and have both.

Good then I will buy the same beers...

Love stereotypes...isn't that part of Super Bowl just to consume

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson