Posts: 203 | Thanked: 596 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Finland
Beta versions are back: https://github.com/pastillilabs/packages/releases

3.1.140 contains:
* Initial keyboard navigation support on UI
* Added multi-selection to accessory condition
* Fixed wakeup timer on Jolla Tablet (hopefully, haven't tested)
* Fixed URL action

Br,
Heikki

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Another beta update: https://github.com/pastillilabs/packages/releases

3.1.144 contains:
* Full(?) keyboard navigation support in the UI
* Added multi-selection to accessory condition
* Added optional dark theme to settings
* Fixed URL action
* Fixed wakeup timer on Jolla Tablet (hopefully, still haven't tested)
* Some other optimizations & fixes for the UI

Br,
Heikki

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
3.1.146 is now available in Jolla Store.

The UI should feel a bit snappier now. Not much, but at least a bit.

Compared to previous store version:
* Support for keyboard navigation in the UI
* Added optional dark theme to settings
* Added multi-selection to Accessory condition
* Fixed URL action
* Fixed internal wakeup timer (for Jolla Tablet, possibly improved on other targets as well)
* General optimizations & fixes for the UI

Br,
Heikki

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
Thanks @hhaveri
I have updated through the jolla store to the latest. It seems that some plugins are currently unreachable: I could not download some more addons like 'Bluetooth pro', 'WiFi Pro', 'Command' ... and few others; while I was able to download other functions without issues like 'Display', 'Internet sharing' !?
Are you aware of this?

edit: some precision. There are no error messages but nothing happens when I click on the icon for some addons while it works as expected for others...

Last edited by P@t; 2018-01-19 at 12:52.

The Following User Says Thank You to P@t For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by P@t View Post
Thanks @hhaveri
I have updated through the jolla store to the latest. It seems that some plugins are currently unreachable: I could not download some more addons like 'Bluetooth pro', 'WiFi Pro', 'Command' ... and few others; while I was able to download other functions without issues like 'Display', 'Internet sharing' !?
Are you aware of this?

edit: some precision. There are no error messages but nothing happens when I click on the icon for some addons while it works as expected for others...
Hi,

Have you tried restarting the app (including the background service) - or even the whole device?

Downloading plugins works for me, so it is likely some error in the update process and a restart or manual clean-up of app data should help. I'll try to find out what is causing this.

Br,
Heikki

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hhaveri View Post
Hi,

Have you tried restarting the app (including the background service) - or even the whole device?

Downloading plugins works for me, so it is likely some error in the update process and a restart or manual clean-up of app data should help. I'll try to find out what is causing this.

Br,
Heikki
After rebooting the phone, I still faced the same issue.
I solved it by uninstalling the app, deleting the folder in home/nemo/.local/share/
then I could have everything working again after reinstalling...
Sorry this is not very helpful :P

The Following User Says Thank You to P@t For This Useful Post:
Hi again
Another issue I have spotted:

if I want to use 'location' as a when
when I select it, nothing happens ;-)
I guess there should be a popup with tower cells if I remember how it used to work?

Originally Posted by P@t View Post
Hi again
Another issue I have spotted:

if I want to use 'location' as a when
when I select it, nothing happens ;-)
I guess there should be a popup with tower cells if I remember how it used to work?
'Location' should show a map view. You are mixing it with 'Network Cells' Again, both work on my device (good old Jolla 1 & Tablet). I wonder what is causing all these issues :/

Br,
Heikki

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hhaveri View Post
'Location' should show a map view. You are mixing it with 'Network Cells' Again, both work on my device (good old Jolla 1 & Tablet). I wonder what is causing all these issues :/

Br,
Heikki
Thanks again
Indeed I was mixing. But I can confirm that pressing on 'location' is not showing any maps. This is using Xperia X, that could be the reason.
For 'network cells', no issues and this is actually what I wanted so I am a satisfied user again :-)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to P@t For This Useful Post:
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Mansester, FI
I had also this issue in my Jolla1 with some already previously installed plugins showing not installed / available for download, even after restarting the application (both UI and server processes).

I took a backup of .local/share/harbour-situations2application//harbour-situations2application/situations2/ folder contents and then removed featureindex.json, plugins.json and features/* from the folder, and restarted the app. Now those previously badly behaving plugins could be installed just fine.

I even went as far as taking another backup with all installed plugins showing correct status in settings and testing if reverting back to the original files from the backup brought back the original status (it did), and if restoring from the later "good" backup fixed the issue (it did).

So, if you Heikki want to have a good-bad pair of that folder for comparison, I can provide that by email.

The Following User Says Thank You to zagrim For This Useful Post:

Tags
sailfish os, situations