Realized upon looking around again that I would probably be better off posting software-related questions here than in the N810 hardware forum.

So yeah, I recently resurrected my own N810...I've had a couple of them over the years. I love the hardware...there's nothing like it in terms of design or build quality...so every time I see one pass by on its way to the recycler, I have to touch it. When I got the bug again this last time, I came back here and saw that endsormeans had posted that fantastic guide, so I just wiped my unit and started from scratch following those instructions.

I have a few questions, though:

1. Has anyone ever figured out how to get password-protected Windows/CIFS shares to mount in Diablo on the N810?

2. What lightweight prog are people using to watch movies these days? I have quite a few standard-def rips that I would watch on the N810, but I am absolutely not interested in one of those "library" type programs that keeps a catalog of everything you have on your device. I just want to open a file and have it play correctly without needlessly draining the battery.

3. I forgot what I was going to ask, but hopefully it will come back to me.

The Following User Says Thank You to DarkwingDuck13 For This Useful Post: