Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
Harrowed:

Bootlogd is disabled so /var/log/boot.log won't be used atleast. If it doesn't get to the linuxrc at all (it doesn't you say). Tried the switch INT_CARD/EXT_CARD thing in bootmenu.d items and see if that helps?

Can you tell me what dpkg -l | deblet-installer says on your maemo?

Fr33mind: Isn't http://trac.tspre.org/projects/deble...rtheNokiaN8x0s a step by step guide? :P
As you go on to other communities, remember to build them around politeness, respect, trust and humility. Be wary of poisonous people and deal with them before they end up killing your community.. Seen it happen to too many IRC channels, forums, open source projects.

The Following User Says Thank You to Stskeeps For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
Sorry it took so long.. Was hunting down the Fiasco Image for 36-5 at the same time. Was using a connection @ 25kb/sec as well.. *sigh*

output from:
Originally Posted by dpkg -l | grep deblet-installer
ii deblet-installer 2.5 Installer for the Deblet Project
One thing I did notice was that it thought it was Internal instead of External.. *yawns* Past midnight. I'll try to change Interrnal to External in Bootmenu. *waves*

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
It was just the /etc/bootmenu.d/*Internal*.item instead of *External*..
Open it in your favourite editor (IE nano) and replace the Word Internal with External and Int with Ext save as change filename replacing Internal and refresh-bootmenu.d follow prompts (no need to re-backup initfs), reboot at end and have fun.. Now time to sleep

Tags
debian, deblet