Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
I am now dualbooting nitdroid (onto emmc) along with Maemo following the wiki entry. I have managed to get the wifi working and have enabled call redirects to my dumb phone. So I now find myself using nitdroid to check out the apps more and more.

So, what I was wondering was, how to keep data, namely contacts, conversation, calender and notes, synced between the two OS so that I can access it immediately irrespective of the OS i m using.

CALENDER & CONTACTS
I think we can use erminig or Syncevolution for syncing Maemo contacts/calender with Google and it gets synced to Nitdroid. But contacts sync is buggy/messy, especially with merged facebook/skype contacts

NOTES
I currently use evernote to keep notes synced. But is there a better way?

CONVERSATIONS
I have no idea how to do this, Can anybody help? Any ideas? Maybe a script to read he nitdroid messaging database and update the conversation database?

Please post your current solutions and ideas.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
I am now dualbooting nitdroid (onto emmc) along with Maemo following the wiki entry. I have managed to get the wifi working and have enabled call redirects to my dumb phone. So I now find myself using nitdroid to check out the apps more and more.

So, what I was wondering was, how to keep data, namely contacts, conversation, calender and notes, synced between the two OS so that I can access it immediately irrespective of the OS i m using.

CALENDER & CONTACTS
I think we can use erminig or Syncevolution for syncing Maemo contacts/calender with Google and it gets synced to Nitdroid. But contacts sync is buggy/messy, especially with merged facebook/skype contacts

NOTES
I currently use evernote to keep notes synced. But is there a better way?

CONVERSATIONS
I have no idea how to do this, Can anybody help? Any ideas? Maybe a script to read he nitdroid messaging database and update the conversation database?

Please post your current solutions and ideas.
for contacts use microsoftoutlook..or use ur sim card..copy all the contacts to ur sim card and then paste it in nitdroid....

Originally Posted by vivek4ever View Post
for contacts use microsoftoutlook..or use ur sim card..copy all the contacts to ur sim card and then paste it in nitdroid....
How? bcoz after i installed nitdroid 2.3.7 i open contacts, nothing about importing or export option there...... how to paste it??? i try importing to google now..