Originally Posted by Jowe View Post
I decided to be adventurous and just try it. We'll see how it goes. It's still downloading the updates. If it crashes it, no biggie, I can just reinstall the os. I'll report on what happens though.

I used an upgrade tool from the openrepos to do it. It seems to be ok so far.
@Jowe,

I am just wondering how this can work if there is no repo for 3.2.1.19 (or 20) with CM13 base.
Without the correct repos you are not upgrading to the version you wanted, plus the upgrade may crash or the OS will malfunction.

Is the 3.2.0.12 that you installed on your Nexus has which android base cm12.1 or cm13?

Edit: If the update crashes you can try the manual one from this post. (Of course using the 3.2.1.19 repos instead of 3.2.0.12.)

Originally Posted by mautz View Post
@Jowe

I'll try to uograde later and report back.Or has anyone already upgraded to 3.2.1?
I'll try too. Could you let me know the repos for the new release, please? Or should I just simple use these? :
Code:
adaptation-community-hammerhead
http://repo.merproject.org/obs/home:/mautz:/sfos-latest/sailfishos_3.2.1.19_latest/
Code:
adaptation-community-common-hammerhead
http://repo.merproject.org/obs/nemo:/devel:/hw:/common/sailfishos_3.2.1.19/

The Following User Says Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post:
I am on a cm13 base. I got it to successfully upgrade to 12, but we'll see if this actually upgrades anything at all, or if it crashes it, or if there is no change. heh

I'm feeling experimental with just enough knowledge to crash it all! I don't have anything of importance on the device right now though, so no biggie if it crashes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jowe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by edp17 View Post
I'll try too. Could you let me know the repos for the new release, please? Or should I just simple use these? :
adaptation-community-hammerhead
http://repo.merproject.org/obs/home:...2.1.19_latest/

adaptation-community-common-hammerhead
http://repo.merproject.org/obs/nemo:...shos_3.2.1.19/
I, honestly, don't know the repos. I found an app(?) on the store that lets one upgrade their sfos. I ran the command in the terminal via ssh and it started up!

I am on a cm13 base. I got it to successfully upgrade to 12, but we'll see if this actually upgrades anything at all, or if it crashes it, or if there is no change. heh

I'm feeling experimental with just enough knowledge to crash it all! I don't have anything of importance on the device right now though, so no biggie if it crashes.
It is good news that the update went through without error.
If you see version 3.2.1.19 in the About product then you are on the new version.

You won't really notice any differences on the surface. If you are interested you can check what changed in the release notes that I linked earlier.

Edit: I meant 3.2.1.20 as, I think, you updated to this version.

Last edited by edp17; 2019-12-17 at 15:57.

The Following User Says Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post:
I, honestly, don't know the repos. I found an app(?) on the store that lets one upgrade their sfos. I ran the command in the terminal via ssh and it started up!
Can you let me know what app you found, please? Thanks.

Can you let me know what app you found, please? Thanks.
IT WORKED!!! I show it having the newest version.

The app I installed was from storeman, and it's called sfos-upgrade.

I do have to report two bugs though. The camera/flashlight doesn't work, and the volume buttons don't function.

Google account was added successfully, and all other things I would do with it function well so far!

I do have to report two bugs though. The camera/flashlight doesn't work, and the volume buttons don't function.

Google account was added successfully, and all other things I would do with it function well so far!
Cool! Is it 3.2.1.20?
(I am running that script from openrepos.)

Cool! Is it 3.2.1.20?
(I am running that script from openrepos.)
Yes. 3.2.1.20.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jowe For This Useful Post: