Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Hi,

since so many people fear that the Nokia 770 might get abandoned by developers in favour of the N800, I thought it would be good to open a thread where developers can state that they will still develop for the 770 as well.
The 770 with ITOS 2006.39 and swap space enabled provides a nice and stable environment. Let's fill it with great applications!

So if you're a developer and want to develop for both, 770 and N800, then please add yourself here.

So let's start:

Martin Grimme

My current maemo projects are Ogg Vorbis Player and the soon to be released Obscura Photo Manager. I have ideas for more applications and plan to optimize most of my maemo software for the 770. This will also make them work even better on the N800.

Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
I am a potential (probably in the near future) Nokia 770 developer, having owned it for a while now.
Probably I will be getting a Nokia N800 soon and I will sell away my Nokia 770.
I would like to develop a few ideas I have and of course I will test them on my Nokia N800 (when it'll arrive).
I will support the Nokia 770 given help from 770 owners (betatesters).

Aniello Del Sorbo
My idea is a Python interface to "mh" (Mail Handler) and to port "fetchmail" to ITOS200x.

The real big project is to port T.C.F.S. to IS200x.
TCFS stands for "Transparent Cryptographic File System". A networked crypto file system.

Last edited by anidel; 2007-01-11 at 16:39.