descr:    22938964
address:  Markkinointi
address:  Kaviokatu 1 A 4
address:  15830
address:  LAHTI
phone:    00000000
created:  22.1.2010
"other management consulting".

According to the Finnish company registry, the domain for Jolla Mobile is jollamobile.com

Code:
Registrant Contact:
   Jolla Oy
   Jolla Mobile ()

Fax: 
   Vuorikatu 8
   Helsinki,  00100
   FI
Creation date: 25 Oct 2011 10:32:00

Last edited by bergie; 2012-07-09 at 18:03.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
"Thanks for input on #jollaspec so far! The team is reading everything, keep it coming. #meego #jolla"

Keep pushing your ideas please.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Has there been any word from China Mobile on the news of this? IIRC, they were one of the big investors of the original Meego platform?

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by bluefoot View Post
Anyway, besides absolute performance, the A15 dual cores at 32nm or 28nm will have vastly more advanced power management and lower power draw (i.e. longer battery life) than the relatively ancient A8 cores at 45nm or, worse still, 65nm.
Well, as we know, these will be more than wasted on an Android

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Kind of blows my mind when I check the twitter hashtags for Jolla or watch those TV interviews or find out that the freaking Wall Street Journal is writing about this thing.

This is a start up that was just 5 guys few months ago and hasn't actually released anything yet. Hell, hasn't even showed anything that they might release some day. As far publicity goes they got amazing dream start. Mindbogling how much grass roots support and interest Meego still has.

If they are to make open tablets, Plasma Active can benefit greatly from it. But let's see what they actually plan first.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
Kind of blows my mind when I check the twitter hashtags for Jolla or watch those TV interviews or find out that the freaking Wall Street Journal is writing about this thing.

This is a start up that was just 5 guys few months ago and hasn't actually released anything yet. Hell, hasn't even showed anything that they might release some day. As far publicity goes they got amazing dream start. Mindbogling how much grass roots support and interest Meego still has.

This isn't a five guys starting a company in the basement. They must have serious economic back up from a major company or player. Otherwise their is no way the can hire at this rate. Plus they have to invest millions. must be someone within or close to the market of mobile devices.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-07-09 at 19:28.

Well, whoever those players are, they are wise to hire Meego people fired (or left) from Nokia.

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Any finish who can translate interview?
http://mynokiablog.com/2012/07/09/mn...ridge-project/

Originally Posted by Rauha View Post

-They are absolutely stunned about the interest people have shown for Jolla and Meego.
Just an observation: they should really start calling it Mer. MeeGo is somebody else's trademark, is confusing to the general public due to the whole MeeGo-Harmattan fiasco and has mostly negative connotations due to the way all involved partners behaved.

Tags
jolla, jolla on topic, jollamobile, meego, merproject, nokia, nokian9, professionals, speculations, tizenjolla