Posts: 17 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Buenos Aires.
Does any one know why NaviFirm didn't get PR 1.2 yet?
I mean NDT international, there're only African version.

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ North Carolina
I was able to download the Northern European PR1.2 using NaviFirm a while back myself.

Did you try the most recent version of Navifirm. I had the same issue a while back and realised the old version didnt have PR1.2 available.

The Following User Says Thank You to chrisp7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ London / Porto
Originally Posted by HEROEdelREVES View Post
Does any one know why NaviFirm didn't get PR 1.2 yet?
I mean NDT international, there're only African version.
Did you try to clear local cache (or something like that). There is an option somewhere in NaviFirm. I didn't see PR1.2 as well, after clearing the cache the program downloaded the latest list of available firmwares.

The Following User Says Thank You to H1777 For This Useful Post:
Thanks all of you. I had cleared the caché and appear version 30.2012.7.1 is it PR 1.3 or what?

Because from version 22.2011.44.2 still stay in European and Arabian versions.

What should i do? get v30.2012.7.1 or go to PR 1.2?
And then what should i get? because in this picture there're 2 NDT versions.

Thanks again.

-----EDIT------
I answer myself. I have read the thread "[HOWTO] Comprehensive Firmware Flashing Guide for N9" and realize that version 30.xxx is PR 1.2 and 22.xxx is Middle East only.

Last edited by HEROEdelREVES; 2012-03-17 at 02:57.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Jacksonville, FL
Actually you might want to try to change your servr, I came accross the same problem. Navigate to Option ---> Server --->Nokia Care. Good luck!

The Following User Says Thank You to sitoub_n82 For This Useful Post:
Hi, i'm me again. I had changed my Product code to international version NDT. Now i've connected my N9 to NSU and it says there's a new SW version. Is it posible or PR 1.2 is only avaible vía OTA?

Hi, i'm me again. I had changed my Product code to international version NDT. Now i've connected my N9 to NSU and it says there's a new SW version. Is it posible or PR 1.2 is only avaible vía OTA?
If you read my post above and install Navifirm 1.7 the update is available there..

Yes, i read it but in olders versions it appears too if you "Clear the cache". Anyway thanks you too, all the answers helped me.
About my question if PR 1.2 is avaible on NSU beside NaviFirm i don't know because i flashed Flasher.

The Following User Says Thank You to HEROEdelREVES For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ London / Porto
Yes, i read it but in olders versions it appears too if you "Clear the cache". Anyway thanks you too, all the answers helped me.
About my question if PR 1.2 is avaible on NSU beside NaviFirm i don't know because i flashed Flasher.
Yes mate, also possible with NSU. That's what I used for PR1.1.

The Following User Says Thank You to H1777 For This Useful Post: