Notices

Originally Posted by taixzo View Post
I cannot install it; OpenRepos gives the error "nothing provides libmytaglib.so.1". Is there something else I need to install first?
hi taixzo,

two posts posted a test build and mentioned that he forgot to add the lib into the rpm package. Downlaod the version from dropbox test4.rpm
Should work.

Awesome Work.
Shake to shuffle ,suffle and repeat will make app even more cool.

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Spain
Hi Cepi,
Could you add an option to scan music from a concrete folder (for example, music folder)? The app scans all music files, and some of them isn't music (tones, voice message,...)

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Melbourne, Aus
Great app Cepi, just wondering if at all possible to add album covers from phone rather than trying to find them online. So far the app has found a few missing covers, but some of my obscure music is still missing covers.
Thanks in advance, and thanks again for your awesome app

Hi

Great app! specially considering jolla doesn't add any new feature to the default media player.

Can you add lastfm scrobbler support?
Also, does the app re-scan for new media on start or everytime I add/delete music I have to re-scan the whole collection?

Thanks,

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Sadly doesn't work at all for me. Seems to install fine from OpenRepos, but when I run it it remains completely unpopulated - no songs, no albums, no artists, no playlists, nothing.

Originally Posted by strongm View Post
Sadly doesn't work at all for me. Seems to install fine from OpenRepos, but when I run it it remains completely unpopulated - no songs, no albums, no artists, no playlists, nothing.
Have you tried "update collection" under Settings?

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by strongm View Post
You need to add folders and do a scan first.....

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by javiermon View Post
Hi

Great app! specially considering jolla doesn't add any new feature to the default media player.

Can you add lastfm scrobbler support?
Also, does the app re-scan for new media on start or everytime I add/delete music I have to re-scan the whole collection?

Thanks,
Sure. Harmattan version already has this feature. I just need some time.
Flowplayer doesn't have a background scan process, you need to rescan when you add/remove music.
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Hi again,

Some issues I've noticed now that I've ditched the official player in favour of yours:

- The artists cover art is always downloaded even if it already exists. I've noticed because I changed one manually and it updated itself to the previous one. Could it be possible to avoid this download if an artists image already exists? I don't think this happens with album covers.

- When I trigger a collection update with a single folder configured I've also noticed that the tracker-process on background continues well after flowplayer has reached the 100% collection re-scan. Can you stop this process once the collection is updated to avoid battery drain?

- Can you add support for compilation album artists? In my collection the cover art is missing for albums with multiple artists because it seems the player looks for each combination of: "track artist 1" - "compilation album", "track artist 2" - "compilation album", etc. I think the official player uses the "compilation album artist" tag for the artist.

- Can you add an option to sort album showing the most recently added/played first? This was a feature that the n9 music player had that I liked since it made it very easy to play the most popular music in my collection (boy do I miss the n9 default apps... the jolla ones are way worst).

- Search as you type in the search options for album/artists/etc.

Thanks,

Last edited by javiermon; 2015-08-19 at 10:47.

Tags
music