Notices

funny thing, registered just to post this. anyway...

first of all, you did a great job. really enjoying using sympy.

secondly, i have a problem, there are no numbers or anything else on plot except curve itself and axis. i've tried everything but it didn't help.

and finally, i really need lie algebra module. is there anyway to upgrade to sympy 1.1 or something like that? i'm using n900 with maemo 5.

thank you in advance for answer!

Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by boundinsheets View Post
secondly, i have a problem, there are no numbers or anything else on plot except curve itself and axis. i've tried everything but it didn't help.
Please show the plot command used.

Originally Posted by boundinsheets View Post
and finally, i really need lie algebra module. is there anyway to upgrade to sympy 1.1 or something like that? i'm using n900 with maemo 5.
See the 1st post :
- for Maemo 4 Diablo and Maemo 5 Fremantle : v0.7.3 (13/07/2013) is available in their repositories, this is the latest version compatible with Python 2.5;
One option would be to use Python 2.7 from community and package SymPy 1.1 with this dependency.
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.