Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
I think the invites from GrandCentral have to do with your location also. When you reserve a number it says you will be invited once numbers in your area become are availible

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Hmm, I remember that message too when I requested an invite, but I was not restricted to any area code when I picked my number. Just for fun, I searched other states and I could choose any from the list. I figured a number local to where I am now is better anyway, so far it seems to be working well. The gc-dialer application is making me feel like i have a new tablet now.

I would love an invite if someone has one!

stickit2theman@gmail.com

Originally Posted by biginnes View Post
I would love an invite if someone has one!

stickit2theman@gmail.com
I don't even know what to say to this, I really don't want to comment but I can't stop myself. I don't normally tell people to go search the forums but if you are posting on a thread that says that there are no invites allowed, then you don't have to search just read a few posts. GC is the only person that invites people anymore. No one No where has any grand central invites not in a long time.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
I could really use an invite to Grand Central. Anyone out there willing to send one to me my email is jesserfriedman @ gmail . com

please read the last few hundred post on this topic. I swear the next person who asks for an GC invite is getting there email submited to every spam site I can find. lol JK but come on people read.

I have GrandCentral - it works on the N800? Free?

I actually invited myself and as a result have two numbers with different area codes: one for my current residence, the other for my previous address where many of my friends still live.

Posts: 678 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ San Jose CA
1. create a gizmo (gizmo5.com) account
2. have a grandcentral account
3. download "grandcentral dialer"
4. set it all up (hint: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhJpS5doGZM )

Can you call from it?