Originally Posted by spycedtx
Order placed. I went with the white, as the pictures of the black one just don't seem to punch as much. And, I hope I notated my order correctly.

I almost had a few other friends interested in the various stands, and one in the mac mag pro. seems he doesn't have the pro mac, so the lock would be covering up the ethernet port. oops!
spycedtx check your Hotmail

Regards to more photos: you can check our Flickr Acouunt at http://www.flickr.com/photos/thoughtoutbiz

And our Photo site for PED2: http://thoughtout.biz/photo1/thumbnails.php?album=2

Honestly I would go with the BLACK for the 770. To each their own! Neither will disappoint.

www.THOUGHTOUT.biz

Mike Talmadge

Last edited by thoughtout.biz; 2006-10-09 at 00:51.

Originally Posted by thoughtout.biz
spycedtx check your Hotmail

Regards to more photos: you can check our Flickr Acouunt at http://www.flickr.com/photos/thoughtoutbiz

And our Photo site for PED2: http://thoughtout.biz/photo1/thumbnails.php?album=2

Honestly I would go with the BLACK for the 770. To each their own! Neither will disappoint.

I thought i'd changed it to gmail. that hotmail is dead. guess i'll reactivate it.

Sure, now you pipe up on a color suggestion. I'm sure I'll be quite happy with the white.

We got the first few pictures with the 770! What do you think?

www.THOUGHTOUT.biz

Mike Talmadge

Wow, that stand is tall!

I think that's a good thing, especially for use with a keyboard, so you don't have to stoop over so much.

From an email
"Mike: These are probably less interesting, but may be useful to supplement those you've already posted. I notice that the first person responding seems to imply that the stand is too high. This I don't understand. It seems to me to be the perfect height for whatever you'd use the stand for, i.e., typing a message, creating a program, or even viewing a film. The angle of view is of course readily adjustable. I am quite satisfied that it provides me the positioning of the Nokia that I have need of, and I am pleased with it. Regards, Jim"
Thanks JIM!

The height is +-3" depending on your desired viewing angle.

By the way everyone.....the FlexPED with the exact same "XL" kit will allow you to mount your 770 anywhere you want. FlexPed can be mounted using its super strong AdPad™ (adhesive pad), or through bolt with screws, or any other creative methods that have been used.

Here is a link for google search results for "FlexPED Review" and be sure to listen to the MacCast Audio review of the FlexPED.

www.THOUGHTOUT.biz

Mike Talmadge

Originally Posted by fpp
I think that's a good thing, especially for use with a keyboard, so you don't have to stoop over so much.
Eh. I use a dish stand. I don't stoop. Plus I can fold it and carry it anywhere. This new stand is more for home, perhaps.

What is a "dish stand" ?

Originally Posted by fpp
What is a "dish stand" ?
Usually found at grandma's house

Many made from steel wire.

www.THOUGHTOUT.biz

Mike Talmadge

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Their viewing angle (non-adjustable, as far as I have found) is very rarely the one you want. And using a saw to correct it tends to make them dngerously out of balance. (I should know: I tried several for my Fujitsu tablet and ended up making one myself).