Posts: 565 | Thanked: 618 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Even more simpler than last time =)

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to laasonen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by navsin View Post
I'm sure a lot of you may kill me for this blasphemy! But I wanted to try out the WinPho7 look. Have tried three color variants... Any preferences?
How about using Incredibly Uninspired Blocky and Dull Theme #154 ?

The Following User Says Thank You to joppu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 126 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Costa Rica
Originally Posted by rebelnoob View Post
we can share it by using theme customizer ..it has an option to save the changes as new theme and also export it..try it.
i downloaded theme customizer but now my icons on desktop dont have the frame around...
how can i set it back to normal

Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
just finished my social networking desktop, just finished it, i know you guys hate windows phone 7 but it looks good, please share your opinions, this is a new n900 homescreens thing .
sorry for the white borders, i edited the pic with my paint .

mind sharing your icons , please

The Following User Says Thank You to warren For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
there you go http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=935331 use queen beecon to choos your background colour .

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
there you go http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=935331 use queen beecon to choos your background colour .
thanks, but i found round shapes, i couldnt find square shape like yours

i tried like like 4 links in that forum
could you point me a direction on where to click in that forum

Last edited by warren; 2011-02-27 at 06:44.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
Originally Posted by warren View Post
i downloaded theme customizer but now my icons on desktop dont have the frame around...
look here for the fix. i just used it. and it works fine.

you will loose the abilithy for the 9 desktops.

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=686

The Following User Says Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Originally Posted by warren View Post
Hi Warren. When you install theme customizer, the shortcut backgrounds are hidden by default. Go into theme customizer and check the box that says "show app shortcut backgrounds" then go down and check "auto-reboot after saving settings", then press "apply changes". When your desktop comes back on after the re-boot, your icon backgrounds will have re-appeared.

Just playing around with some ideas at the moment. I have had a go a editing some icons to suit the look I want at the moment. The icons are a mixture of " Roosticity" by Rooster100 and the "Awoken" maemo icon set by ALMehdi, just modified a bit by me.
Attached Images

Last edited by bigears5000; 2011-02-27 at 11:57.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bigears5000 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 238 | Thanked: 291 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by bigears5000 View Post
Hi Warren. When you install theme customizer, the shortcut backgrounds are hidden by default. Go into theme customizer and check the box that says "show app shortcut backgrounds" then go down and check "auto-reboot after saving settings", then press "apply changes". When your desktop comes back on after the re-boot, your icon backgrounds will have re-appeared.

Just playing around with some ideas at the moment. I have had a go a editing some icons to suit the look I want at the moment. The icons are a mixture of " Roosticity" by Rooster100 and the "Awoken" maemo icon set by ALMehdi, just modified a bit by me.
Wow, i love the theme u have created buddy. Especially that clock on the first screen. Its Amazing.

Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Originally Posted by fareed_xtreme View Post
Wow, i love the theme u have created buddy. Especially that clock on the first screen. Its Amazing.
Actually. I forgot to put that. I can't take credit for the clock, it's another one from gnome-look.org. But thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to bigears5000 For This Useful Post:

Tags
desktop, epic thread, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, picture, pictures, screenshot, screenshots, show and tell