Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
After buying that I noticed that for Pixel 3 there would have been GrapheneOs which seems interesting project. Anyone tried it?
No. Haven't done that.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Bought from tori.fi Moto G8 with 80eur and trying put LineageOs on it when I get it. Unofficial port though so far for that device
Nice. Looks like a big battery!
A pity there's no official LOS version. too early?
Those community things are hit and miss. Probably not too many updates.

There really should be a list of OSs available per device, and not the other way round...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
He's back!

Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
So far being a miss with installing LOS on moto G8. Gladly got the stock android back after couple of days learning curve. Only ones flashed custom skins on one Erickson and then Leste and Fremantle on N900, but never hassled with android. So many mistakes you can do and I probably made them all.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Managed to install. Sent a package to Elon Musk: 13 pages letter, usb stick, empty cd cover with own cover image, package of color pencils, and few mandala colouring images to fill. Haven't got any response.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Managed to install. Sent a package to Elon Musk: 13 pages letter, usb stick, empty cd cover with own cover image, package of color pencils, and few mandala colouring images to fill. Haven't got any response.
Solid. Try again. Don't give up!

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
What the heck have I been missing?

And happy St. Patrick's day everyone, especially the Irish and all you engineers.

You have been missing a lot. A two man slow motion conversation.

How do you calibrate St Patrick's day properly. What do you do? What do you eat?

Hoppfully all old maemoriesers are well and kicking during the covid **** show. For a while there I thought I was the last man standing. Like Will Smith in I Am Legend.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
You have been missing a lot. A two man slow motion conversation.

How do you calibrate St Patrick's day properly. What do you do? What do you eat?

Hoppfully all old maemoriesers are well and kicking during the covid **** show. For a while there I thought I was the last man standing. Like Will Smith in I Am Legend.
Or Charlton Heston in "The Omega Man"? Or Vincent Price in "The Last Man On Earth"?

And for St. Patty's, thinking Irish Ale with Tofu Home/Country Style.

I swear, I can't get the OnePlus One version of UBPorts to focus on what I want -- it's got artificial intelligence I think to guess and ignore the subject.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Top of the mornin' to you! Albeit a day late...

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson