Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
EDIT: Rewritten OP

I have a Jolla phone, but soon it will not be my main phone anymore (switching to XPeria X), so I wonder if anyone is still interested about the original Jolla phone.

I'm also willing to part with TOHKBD, and a "First One" Poppy Red back cover, and extra battery/batteries (used).

Included in the package:
  • Jolla phone. Used but in good condition. Some light scratches (not noticeable)
  • Poppy Red Limited Edition Other Half.
  • "Aloe" Other Half, some scratches, has a crack in plastic so must be handled with care when installed or removed.
  • Wall charger. Works.
  • an extra battery/batteries. Used but works (have to check how many extra batteries I have).
  • White standard Other Half. Used, many scratches.

I have lost the original charging cable, but can provide another one if needed.

This phone has a yellow area in the screen, as did my previous Jolla phone. Seems a common problem with Jolla phone.

Price is somewhere in this range (more below): http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=99206

differences with this phone and the one I sold before (link above) & other items:
+ less scratches, and those few are barely noticeable
+ less used (this phone is newer)
+ yellow area is much smaller in this phone
+ Poppy Red back cover
- no new batteries (sold out, I have used ones though)
- white back cover has scratches (you can use Poppy Red backcover, it is unused)
-+ TOHKBD is yellow/red with carbon plate, so no black/black

Shipping from Finland costs: 33€ Priority package shipment with insurance, 18,70€ Priority letter (no insurance), 9,80€ Economy letter.

What prize are you willing to buy this package for? This package includes a rare back cover (and optionally TOHKBD), but the phone indeed is becoming a bit outdated... Great for tinkerers however

I'm thinking of selling the whole package (EDIT: or the phones + accessories separately from TOHKB). Batteries are optional

EDIT: Pictures are here: https://livepkky-my.sharepoint.com/p...3a00%3a00.000Z

Hit me with a prize you think is reasonable!

All the items are sold!

Last edited by Thoke; 2017-08-10 at 15:14.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post:
Hello, i am interested by your proposition of Jolla one, with 100€ shipping in or out? For replacement of my broken Jolla and in waiting of a new model

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siengr For This Useful Post:
Hi Siengr and welcome to talk.maemo.org!

Just to be clear, do you offer 100€ (+ shipping, or not?) for the phone only or the whole package including TOHKBD?

I'm having a negotiation with one buyer already, but if they don't want the phone it's up for sale.

EDIT: sending pictures soon, but remember everything might already be sold (first-come, first-served)...

EDIT: link to pictures in the first post!

Last edited by Thoke; 2017-08-10 at 12:55.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post:
Thanks, I use this site since my N900, but i haven't used the forums before today. I need a reserve.

I am OK for the whole package including TOHKBD?

And tell me if 100€ is too small, because i 've had the same yellow area before the breakdown of touch screen

The Following User Says Thank You to Siengr For This Useful Post:
Sold everything for 160€ + shipping!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post:
Ok, thanks anyway

The Following User Says Thank You to Siengr For This Useful Post:

Tags
back cover, battery, poppy red, selling jolla, tohkbd