Closed Thread
Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by stefanmohl View Post
I think Dirkvl will have to explain on the first post

The Following User Says Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Congratulations!!!! YOU DID IT!

I deleted my messages in this topic on request of topicstarter.
Not deleted post about bid on ebay lot(no informational noise) and this post.

Last edited by sHaggY_caT; 2014-04-30 at 18:31.

The Following User Says Thank You to sHaggY_caT For This Useful Post:
Maybe after the 75, if you have parts remaining, you could make one per month, and sell it on ebay yourself :-)

Originally Posted by sHaggY_caT View Post
I'm sorry for new post in this topic
May be, dirkvl unwind some time, and try assemble new keyboards with another tempo and another price?

For example, two queue:

1) one keyboard per week, pricing $250 (who want wait less 2 mounths, use this option)
2) one keyboard per mounth, pricing $150 (who student without good work, waiting some of mounths, or year)

?

I think, will be more whanters, and dirkvl has additional money in his budget ^_^
this seems like a perfect example of something you would ask over a PM.

also, no.

no. no no

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
I thanked but I have to say I lol'd a lot. I love Consuela.

EDIT: Also, the instructions on how to do this are out there, so they can be taken to your friendly electronic/mechanical engineer and have it built for you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
received my hwkb, very nice. all keys seem to be working, but a few need very strong pressure. Is this something that would get better with time or is there anything I could do to improve it?

on the software side: I would be happy if there was some kind of guide for dummies. so far i installed v0.28 and then v0.3 (was confused by the archive site), but had to install them in filetug, the suggested terminal command gave me an error. (should I have moved .rpm out of download folder?) anything else I should do? like I said, step by step instructions for people like me would be cool

Marez and Talens, keyboards are on the mail! Talens, will send you receipt over email!

Hatton is up next, then all people that paid by Paypal are served. Last few ones were by bank transfer.
*probably not* but if you paid by paypal and didn't receive a keyboard (and name is not mentioned above), let me know!!

also, still looking for person that sent keyboard back but did not include return address! black piece of tape over pcb.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
@dirk Planning something?
http://funkyotherhalf.com/

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post
Marez and Talens, keyboards are on the mail! Talens, will send you receipt over email!

Hatton is up next, then all people that paid by Paypal are served. Last few ones were by bank transfer.
*probably not* but if you paid by paypal and didn't receive a keyboard (and name is not mentioned above), let me know!!

also, still looking for person that sent keyboard back but did not include return address! black piece of tape over pcb.
Cool, thank you! I'm excited about this!

Closed Thread

Tags
keyboard, limited-edition, otherhalf, qwerty