Notices

Originally Posted by KissyMeats View Post
I have important business stuff to do, and I can't use Wazzapp!!! That sucks.

So please Mr Wazzapp. Get finish now!!!!
You run a business through Wazapp? How intelligent. You must be making the big bucks, shaving off communication expenses.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
Okay,

as a site owner and VIP I don't wanna push.

But all the translations are done, ffs! What are the guys doing???

They are getting big bucks spending at the malls from us, and WazzUpp is still CRUSHED???

Sorry, but that ain't a good thang.

Also, stop being so kind and nice to each other and be real. Of course they are doin a great work. But they are getting big donations.

Dude, how can your business depend on a beta version of an "unofficial" client application?

If your business is so important, then get yourself a Lumia, an Android or a bitten apple.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lupastro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Tucumán
Okay,

They are getting big bucks spending at the malls from us, and WazzUpp is still CRUSHED???

Also, stop being so kind and nice to each other and be real. Of course they are doin a great work. But they are getting big donations.

Such a sh*t you are. Thats what you deserve, a big kick in your *****
what do you think you are to talk Tarek and Cepi like that. Respect the job of other people (more productive than you) and shut the f*ck up and go away till the problem has been solved.

Need whatsapp? Use another device while wazapp is performimg

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meegosergioo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Apologies for the delay. Currently Whatsapp contact sync server is down, which makes me not able to test sync. I can't release Wazapp before making sure contacts sync works as expected. That's one reason causing the delay.

Last edited by tgalal; 2012-11-04 at 18:38.

The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
Okay,

why is this ur 1st post? I know that money can't speed up things some times... but if u really need it... just donate how much u can save on sms...

Developers tks 4 everything... I do understand how create 5 new functions can be exhaustive... if I can help with anything else (sorry but never used QT)... just let me know...

Wazapp 4ever...

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Tucumán
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
Apologies for the delay. Currently Whatsapp contact sync server is down. I can't release Wazapp before making sure sync works as expected. That's one reason causing the delay.
No problem Tarek, we all wait for the best and thanks for everything you do for us, your job will be rewarded. Best wishes.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meegosergioo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
Apologies for the delay. Currently Whatsapp contact sync server is down, which makes me not able to test sync. I can't release Wazapp before making sure contacts sync works as expected. That's one reason causing the delay.
When estimated can be solved?

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
You don't have to apologize, except maybe for some of the people here wich have no goals in their lifes, that's something for feeling sorry about it

EDIT: reading the post avobe and below this, i really wish to have the power to ban people.

Last edited by Hariainm; 2012-11-04 at 18:52.

Don't wanna point any fingers, but "some" people in this thread really need to experience the glorious feeling of a kick in the nuts.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Server still down, you can confirm this by forcing the 0.2.7 version from Wazapp.im to sync the contacts.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp