Posts: 114 | Thanked: 409 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by pant13 View Post
I have started the translation but the file i have got from the link you gave me doesnt match.

I am attaching you the file
Can you verify that is the correct file please?

Thank you
What's the problem with the English translation?

@poiko: Thank you

The Following User Says Thank You to ejjoman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Czech Republic
Czech is done

The Following User Says Thank You to cubik For This Useful Post:
Sorry for the silence in here

I am such an idot
I had written the app on top of a self-made PR1.3-SDK, so i have to backport the app to PR1.2, because I don't know how much users have PR1.3 alreade installed on their phones.

Also I decided to translate the source to English in order to have it as source langeuage in Transifex. I hope that helps the translators a bit in translation

I have changed the source language to English.

Unfortunately I had to make a new project on Tranisfex and I was not able to migrate the translations to the new Project

The new project can be found here: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/wake-on-lan/
The old project is still available in read-only mode: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/wolej/

Sorry to these guys that had already translated the texts to their languages.

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Italy
No probs I just asked you the language
Bye!

The Following User Says Thank You to djdas For This Useful Post:
Two translations have been done so far.

What's up with the others? Come on, please help

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/wake-on-lan/

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Lisbon, Portugal
Portuguese translation is done. Can you send me a build with the translation to check some strings that might be different in context?

Sorry again for my late reply.

Here is a beta release with all finished translations (English, Finnish, German, Italian and Portuguese so far).

Please test it and make sure your translations are fine

Feel free to play arround with the new features (like wake on wan) and report bugs if you find some

You can load any of the included locales by running the app from command line with the following postfix
Code:
--locale <en|fi|de|it|pt>
For example, if you would like to load the german translation, you have to run:

Code:
~ $ /opt/wolEj/bin/wolEj --locale de
If you run the app without this postfix or launch it from app menu, it will use the current system locale if available. If it's not available, it will load the english translation by default.

I made some changes in the about page that are not in the translations yet. Also these changes are not finished yet - it looks a bit ugly now

I hope you will like it
Attached Files
File Type: deb wolej_0.9.0-beta_armel.deb (434.1 KB, 59 views)

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Arctic Circle
Great!

Just to make sure: this 0.9-beta version is now for PR1.3, right?

If it is still on PR1.2 I think can test it on my N9, cause I currently have had your previous stable version 0.1.0 running fine on my phone (and that was on PR1.2, or was it?)

Does it now have both the WOL and WOW (to be able to generate a wake signal from the outside, too?)

How about the SailfishOS port, are you planning to work on it? I'd be possibly willing to contribute to this if the existing code can be used --> Is the GitHub-source current at this moment?

And do you need help with the translations again, in finish, for example? Well yes, seems you have that covered already!

Cheers,
-jukka

PS. I can report results of this beta 0.9 testing here after I have installed it on my phone.

Last edited by jjaone; 2013-06-26 at 02:03. Reason: Some typos corrected and added some text, again